Princess Feed by HPP

@strifekan thanks I try…
Because every time I think the problem is my RAM or my Drive…

it isn’t finished, now you will stop near 360KG.

Translator++, eh? This sounds… potentially VERY useful… I wonder if it’ll work for a couple non-wg based rpg’s I’ve known about…

Though… it wouldn’t be a perfect translation would it? But something akin to google translate?

How many days did it take you?

It’s pretty much just google translate. But at least it can give you a general idea of whats going on
and if you have time and the patience, you can go through it all and edit as you need to for better
understanding and clarity.

If I’m reading this right you’ve got only 4GB of RAM on a system with integrated graphics (instead of a dedicated graphics card), so you are probably running out of RAM. If it is a desktop I’d look at doubling the RAM (though 16BG is even better) as that’s a relatively cheap and painless upgrade. You can always check what is in use with task manager - ctrl-alt-del should eventually work even if the system is near to failing.

@dingotush yes,but I see not only in this game but in others the RAM consuming 300MB to 400MB of memory.

The memory usage reported against an individual app is just the memory allocated directly to the app itself, not a true account all the memory it is effectively using. Right now my task manager “processes” tab tallies about 2.8Gb, but on “performance” there’s 9+Gb allocated (I have Firefox, an IDE, and LibreOffice open, but no actual games running). I’d strongly recommend dropping, what, less than $40 on a couple of 4Gb ram sticks and seeing if it makes a difference.

i not sure, nearly 100 days i guess.

omg thats a grind. yeah i gave up by day 20

ok I ask because I don’t like roleplay with bad ending…I play game to escape those not see them

1 Like

I tried playing this game, it was rather nice, but it’s grindy nature was a bit boring, as it always was.

There was a time when I thought that I broke something deep inside the in-game mechanics, because stats merely changed over time, huh.
I guess creator tried to make things look realistic, but the lack of details kinda made it less lifelike than games where you gain 100 pounds in a single second. I know that the game is still under development, so I hope that it will improve significantly over time.

I have two questions:

1. How do you change the font size? I figured that you can alter it’s size in the translator++ menu, but it was a little help. Most of text was running off the screen, and it’s pretty distracting.
    Is there some ways to fix it?

2. The calorie counter is dead or this option is not implemented?

Maybe I should start messing with game code, just to speed up the gain?

Wait, where’s the calorie counter you’re talking about?

I saw how slow the game pace was and decided to speed it up when I went through. It’s quite easy if you go into one of the common events, where the calorie calculations take place.

Just add another calculation that multiplies the caloric rates by however much faster you want it (I went with x5).

Ah, so it’s a hidden thing, not in the game.

Also, looks like there was an update to it, Version 0.9

Using the power of chrome’s auto translate thingamajig, here’s the stuff related to the update

★ Updates
・ Exercise equipment was added to my room.
・ Added NPC events and conversations.
-Added items.
・ Events have been added. ※ It is a test introduction of the system that will be the axis in the next work.
・ Equipment has been added.
・ Adjusted the balance considering additional factors.

And here’s the link

2 Likes

Also, currently taking a whack at translating it through Translator++, just because I have nothing better to do today, and I need a break from Trials of Mana.

2 Likes

I tried, but I can’t seem to get it to stop clipping off the text box, and I have no idea what to do with the | lines, I think they’re suppose to be line breaks, but no clue.
Princess feed 0.9 translation v1.7z (57.7 KB)

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer!
So basically you need to alter the calorie multiplier inside the common events, and that’s all. It’s pretty simple so I’ll give it a try.

Just a heads up, the new update is a LOT faster with the weight gain

Also, there is a pill for the ass, just like there is for the breasts
It’s on the throne.

Apparently there is one for belly focus in the kitchen, but I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Talk to the upper left princess.