Princess Feed by HPP

The | is an indentation Like Tab key
, they should be \| not \ |
The clipping off the text box is because RPGMaker by default requires you to manually enter next line. It doesn’t go to the next line automatically (unless you use a plugin). Changing Font size also requires a plugin.

Also for future reference you usually don’t translate the Animation data file because it calls on picture files so it refers to an actual file on the computer. This game doesn’t have any though so it doesn’t matter.

*EDIT looks like the formating got messed up. The code is Backslash Straight Line. Not Backslash Space Straight Line.

1 Like

i got the belly medicine by talking to the blond chick with the tiara sitting with the plate of vegetables. she tells u some stuff (idrk what lmao) and then gives it to u

Ah, the translation I was using said that it was something for waist reduction, so I thought it was to get both the busty and bottom heavy part at the same time.

Where are these common events? I’m probably just missing them, tbh.

I mean code of the events that are in game files. But now there’s no need to mess up with multipliers, because new version is far less grindy and plays afterall smoother than previous one.

Roger! And did I update the translation files in the wrong spot? Some of the dialog boxes are completely wrong.

Yeah, I have this issue too.

(Replies of Stranger/Princess or Maid/Princess are swapped)

Plus the text size is too big, but I will try the method mentioned earlier in this thread.

1 Like

The replies aren’t swapped. Japanese doesn’t concern itself with defining who the sentence concerns each time, and it’s often left implied. Automatic translators struggle to make sense of it.

6 Likes

Just wanted to say that I’m working on a TL of this. A real one, not machine so that we don’t have these weird issues like Vollerei described. Getting close to finishing a first run-through. I’ll probably release after 1.0 comes out, cause it seems like the author’s getting close to finishing it.

6 Likes

Yeah, my machine translation is rather…
shitty.

It’s a machine translation, so it’s not expected to be amazing. It works for what you did - so thank you!

1 Like

I actually did it twice, the first time was just on it’s own, the the second I tried to muss with it.
Sadly I couldn’t get anything to work in the second one.

I wasn’t trying to shit on what you did. It’s all you can do if you don’t know Japanese. Sorry if I came off like that.

Unfortunately, Japanese Machine translations are pretty garbage. The ones for, say, hungry elves was fine 'cause machine translation for Spanish is pretty workable. Japanese is a whole different thing. My point was that I was making something that’s much more coherent.

As for my progress, I have everything in this release translated, but not polished. I’m going to wait for the final release, translate all the new stuff, polish it, then release.

4 Likes

It’s fine, I just did it as something to hold people over until someone did a better translation.

4 Likes

hey there is another version out!

The update version is 1.0, yes?

There’s no new version. Just checked. Current version is 0.9. You might be seeing a different user’s game, which HPP retweeted.

They put out another game, and I tried to do the quick-and-dirty translation, but I can’t seem to get it to work.

As in, I got the translation to go through, but I couldn’t get the game itself to start, I think they have a custom character sprite in there, and it’s written in Japanese, which no matter what I try to do, my computer still refuses to accept as an actual language.

1 Like

I got the game to run, but its not actually translated…

Oh, this is the wrong game, y’know? It’s a different game altogether.