Princess Goblin Story - Finally updating after a year long delay

Bug to report: The not-so-fresh bread option never decreases however many times you eat it. So if it’s at 2 left. It’ll stay there no matter how many times I choose the option.

1 Like

The Strawberry Tallcake in the baking job is bugged. It fails every time, even when my cooking skill is high enough that it’s literally impossible to fail the dice roll(difficulty 130 on a 4d10+127, which is a minimum roll of 131).

I need some help with something, how do u increase Sonia fat size?, after I get to tier 2 of fat size, she doesn’t get any more fatter after I buy food to increase her wait or increase her hunger, so I dunno what requirements are needed for the next tier.

what is her current weight as of now @Novablaster ?

I have Soina with around 250 Ibs atm.

huh while I don’t remember the specific weight boundaries you should get the second weight level by 40 pounds the third by 50 pounds and the fourth by 100 i think but i am not certain about the fourth. so maybe save and reload or go to sleep as visual changes are done after Sonia sleeps.

i try that out now and get back to you on that

I gotten past the 3 stage already and near 200 and so far no 4th stage yet

well I don’t know what to tell you but I do remember the fourth weight stage required quite a high weight, somewhere between 200 pounds and 500 pounds if I remember correctly, which I am not sure I do, but never the less I hope you do see the fourth stage.

sadly no I gotten to 500 Ibs and still nonthing not sure if its a bug or not but tks for helping anyway

yeah this sounds like a bug cause i know i got the fourth stage at 500 pounds so you may just have to uninstall the game and download it again. and that the most you can do unless the dev fixes this bug

I am at the last day and i still dont know how to go to the ball(i got the dress and the invitation) i get the message “End sequence stuff if it hasnt been triggered already” other than that i love the game and i am hoping the see it get bigger!(on the morning i got spawned in some big room i am assuming its the ball room but the i got teleported back in my house)

Where is the eating contest and would you tell me please?

Upper left if I remember correctly outside the restaurant talk to the girl out front sorry if wrong been a while

in the main market area where the pub is. there’s some tables during the day with people eating and a girl standing in front. she’s the host, to participate, talk to her.

this is only available during the earlier hours of the day. once it hits afternoon, you can’t anymore and have to wait for the next day.

I mentioned this back in the gain jam thread but I still feel it holds true today, that the most entertaining sections of the game revolve around the eating contests, not only in premise but also as a mechanical novelty, utilising a tactical approach where knowing your opponents was a crucial factor.

… I would almost go so far to say that I almost wish for a game to centre around this alone - the rags to riches journey of an individual (goblin or no) trying to make it in the big leagues of competitive eating!

1 Like

how do i lose etiquette?

One way to lose etiquette is by talking to the clothing store owner and going to dinner with her.

You can find her store next to the potion shop, and you can only go to dinner with her on the last time block of the day, also you need to have passed the 4th weight threshold for her to accept.

After all that you just need to pick dialog options that drop your etiquette during the event.

Edit: Old info was wrong, thanks frank for telling me.

1 Like

the option doesn’t show up and i was at 3rd weight threshold. also your wrong on the only way the blueberry whine that the potion shop test on sunday also lowers that.

So stupid question as I’m probably missing something obvious but is there an easy way to train fitness other than doing certain jobs?

I can seemingly train most stuff from the bookcase or with furniture but I think fitness so far I can only find you can improve it via certain jobs