Project: Android

There’ll be no release date but I’m sadly confident the game wont release this year based on the scale of the project so stay tuned for updates and teasers :slight_smile:

newest character notes for those interested in current development

1 Like

UPDATE:

Had to scrap the original script idea I had for the game in order to go for a more radical provocative script. Don’t worry folks there will still be multiple romance paths and big girls in the game for you to get to know.
I am making this radical change in script as I wish for this project to be more than just a ‘fetish game’ and actually have a world scenario people actually can connect with that can be expanded even after the game is finished.
I hope you guys understand and I hope you guys stay tuned for more updates.

6 Likes

The world makes the game :+1:

1 Like

UPDATE:

Plans have changed once again and the game is being reduced to just Anna as a romance character and the scale of the game is being scaled back since the crossover stories while re reading and writing the script seemed to confusing and made no sense hence I am pleased to announce that alot of the other characters will get their own games in time but Project: Android will focus around Anna & Robert since I already have a good script layout written for them.
I wish to put as much effort as possible into this story and I want to tell it right hence I’m scrubbing a lot of characters in favour of better story.
Artwork for Anna will be drawn, coloured and maybe updated very soon as well as Robert’s artwork getting started.
Backgrounds are already made and finished and will be featured in some way or another in the final game.
Residents of other rooms is still canon in the universe and will remain as such but again some will be getting games in the future.
Also I am looking for your predictions to what will happen in the game as I am curious to what you guys expect in the game.
Also Roberts inner desires are still yet to be revealed so stay tuned :wink:
That is the progress so far, I hope I havent disappointed anybody with the scale back but I had to do it so this game didnt suffer same fate and Yandere Simulator with pointless filler, I want the point of the game to be the main focus.
I hope you guys understand and I thank you all for.your support so far.

6 Likes

Just do what make you happy and comfortable.

2 Likes

After almost a month of no updates I am please to announce that more Anna character concepts are being sketched and Robert will be getting a character reveal soon.
Story layout and choices you make are being reworked and will be finalised as soon as its ready and workable within the story.
Yes, Anna can get very fat so stay tuned for updates.
Teaser pin ups will be released soon for you folks to enjoy as soon as they are done.
Working on more backgrounds in Home design 3D and should consolidate soon.

Stay tuned and have a good day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

UPDATE:

Had to scrap everything once again and am starting from scratch as I now know what direction to take Robert and other characters in the game in terms of character design, relationship, personality and even types of expansion for androids after being inspired by Growth Academys story.
There will be multiple apartments throughout the story and I will keep those secret before release of early versions.
I recently got a drawing tablet and have been working on redesigning Android character model in spare time, hopefully will have a full reveal soon.
I apologise for lack of updates on the project, my irl got too busy again and other background projects kept me occupied but I hope you folks tune in for the early release later this year.

10 Likes

Good for you. Sometimes a clean slate is good.

1 Like

UPDATE:

There will be 4 types of android you’ll be able to have as a companion in the game and they are in following life roles.

Storage bots - androids who act as rental digital servers as a job and will grow depending on their memory capacity and storage used, at peak they can end up immobile and resemble round blimps.

Diposer bots - androids who act as bins for waste food collection, they grow fatter depending on what’s eaten, anything they eat is normally sold off as recycled gas and it is slowly burned off over time until normal size. Some can work at dumps where they are the size of a large warehouse.

Heater bots - androids who act as personal home heating units who can regulate temperature and expand based on the heat they need to give off. They are prone to malfunction due to pressure level needing constant eyes on them and explosions have been reported as a result.

Bed bots - bed bots are alternative to regular beds for those living in small apartments or for those who like travelling, they are usually padded with artificial pillowy fat depending on the clients needs, some can be size of Alaska King Sized but require gradual upgrades and alot of trust in client. They sometimes can be found in nursing homes.

These will be options for the MC depending on early game decisions, this style of story picking was inspired by katawa shoujo and I hope you folks enjoy it.

I am also working on base sketches for androids and Robert’s artwork will once again be started again also I have been working on different small apartments for mc in story based on progress.

Will keep yall updated as progress is made.

10 Likes

Will there be body types or is it similar, but slightly different bodies?

1 Like

Ita a bit of both depending on task of the android the MC chooses via the opening, they can all become very huge throughout the stories and this method of fetish based story telling is something that needs to be done more in the community.

1 Like

Second Apartment attainable in the story is now finished, now with a bathroom.

Whole apartment is 2m x 2m and feels so much of an upgrade to the first apartment you get in the story.

4 Likes

What engine is this being done in? Unity? Unreal? Curious.

It’s a visual novel being made in TyranoBuilder, these backgrounds you see are made in Home Design 3D

3 Likes

do you have a deviantart or twitter or anything to follow? or just this thread?

just this thread so stay tuned :slight_smile:

More work has been done on apartment backgrounds, most of it will be kept under wraps until release but here’s what an Androids 1m x 1m looks like:

Pretty cramped huh? In this universe Androids try and save money by living in apartments this size at an average rate of $56 per week ($7 in 2020 money), its even smaller than a coffin home and you rarely get humans living in them since you don’t even get the luxury of laying down after a hard days work.

1 Like

UPDATE:

People have been wondering about the in game universe and after re-tweeking the story and settings a bit I have come up with the follow, I you guys like it:

2060, world population is 12 billion people, alot of bloodlines have died out due to dropping birthrates, lack of property price caps made housing unattainable for decades worth of people, hedgefunds control most big companies, Workers union membership got so low multiple unions had to combine to make up numbers, rent controls were removed then capped, faith in democratic system has collapsed, government corruption is all time highest, most democratic countries are almost a one party state due to lack of opposition, mass internet censorship has taken hold, corporations own most media outlets, drug use is a massive epidemic (drug war is still going), inflation rate of currencies have led to multiple collapses and foreclosures and home owner ship is 5% of world citizens and city where game is set has a 35% unemployment rate due to automation to the extent some androids cant even get jobs.

Also the adjust to inflation is a rate of $1 (2020) = $8 (2060) just to clear up any confusion.

I wanted to create a possible IRL worst case scenario in order to give the player an appreciation for Roberts situation and reason for escapism.

5 Likes

This is a plausible world if things go to shit. Like the realism

2 Likes