Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

I think we all just choose to ignore it, to not embarrass Nicksav

lol

2 Likes

Probably because there’s so mnay bugs :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Good content takes time, even if theres bugs on the way, you’ll find that special pest spray to exterminate the said bugs ;D

NickSav is very on top of these kind of things I have noticed. It is appreciated.

i’ve read the guide a bit, but i still don’t know how to reach certain places like jello plains, succubus village etc, so far i’ve only unlocked icycull and mezeti. how do i reach those places?

Jello plains is the lowest part of the forest with jello slimes iirc. To reach succubus village you have to advance Phatrelle’s quest.

1 Like

thank you! where can i find phatrelle?

She’s in the abandoned house in the slums area. Eat the food from the table a total of 15 times. She’ll them appear afterwards.
Note: you need to be at size 5 or higher or else it’s just game over. Once you beat her, head to Esmerelda’s house and the way to the succubus village will open.

2 Likes

Can you recruit cassandra as a party member?

Okay now question. HOW do I recruit people? XD

Check the guide for that. It’s in the “www” folder in the game directory.

1 Like

The guide has the answers. But, each recruitable character has specific conditions that need to be met first. The easiest being Isabelle (just progress her questline and recruit her after you fight the Queen)

i have a couple questions
do the Cookie & Bat girl get any bigger? then the base forms?
how do i get the sleeping girl to move in the club
is there supposed to be Fallen Fairys in Joe’s Slime Farm?(dumb question i know)
how do i star Amanda questline?
is there any benefit to feeding the ghost over & over once she moved in with Julia?

as for things i found
Days after Mallory & Eve Fighting the game crashed Note: i just did another path & didn’t test it again
Hannah’s stats seem to jump to a set amount every encounter on the same day, i tested it on the same file just to sure and it does

They do not. They are mostly there as filler NPC’s.

That’s an older bug. The public version for the next update will release end of month.

The sleeping girl will move once you finish up Julia’s request and Cassandra is with her.

Amanda’s quest line requires you to talk to her when you’re above size 5 and have more than 20 corruption. Then just wait for time to pass after she leaves.

If you don’t, it’ll cause a game over. So best you do.

I’m not sure why Hannah’s stats do that. They shouldn’t rise that much, but for some reason they have a mind of their own.

Will that update have expanded Camilla bossfight?

Not really. It’s mostly a lot of quality of life changes more than anything.

Bugs, more efficient items, gallery, bestiary, analyse skills and an ending viewer.

1 Like

i have another question
how do i unlock Camilla’s blood bank?
more things i found
the girl sleeping at the club won’t move even after Cassandra has moved with Julia and at a bigger size & days i tested it more and Mallory & Eve Fighting crashes the game still

Camilla will open the store if you spare her once you beat her the first time. Then find her in the Icycull mountains and she’ll open her shop.

Did you talk to Cassandra herself? She gives some rewards and that’s what triggers it.

Yeah, that bug will be fixed in v1.8 (which will go public at the end of the month)

she is suppose to go back to her hoard right? i beat her went to Icycull mountains talked to her she left then i went to her hoard the next day & she says the same thing right after you beat her

am i suppose to talk to her before she gets really big? i think i did that & been feeding her so she doesn’t give me a gameover

Nope, Camilla will go straight back to the city. Check the abandoned house in the slums and she should be there.

Yeah, basically talk to her every time she sizes up for a new item