Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

If you enter forest with 3 remaining action points and Amanda’s event with random traveller happens, then the next event of Amanda eating the traveller breaks. The screens gets black, but you still have controls and can use 9 to get out of it, after this Amanda disappears, so i don’t know whether the event can proceed after this. If you enter forest event with 5 action point, then everything goes fine.
Edit: Also at Joe’s farm instead of slime you fight fallen fairy.

The steal timer in contest hall in not even close to 12 seconds. It’s between 2 and 3 seconds if you measure it. Also you can enter contest even with 2 action points left.
Edit:Using skill “Digest” doesn’t give you weight.

After winning against esmeralda in a contest she is invisible during the talk.
You get fish during fight with gorge clansmen and Phatrelle.

That’s weirdly specific. I’ll look into it…. But very odd it’s just at 3 actions it breaks…

Hmm, I’ll up the timer again. And the reason digest doesn’t give weight is because the food is converted to health, so you essentially have no food to convert to fat. (Well that’s how I saw it anyways)

So Esmerelda event still triggers, her sprite isn’t there or?

That’s odd…… so just in the tournament grounds then?

I’m not sure if it only works with 3 AP, i checked only 5 and 3, at 2 and 1 it simply won’t let you enter the forest, so 4 may break the event too.
Regarding the timer i didn’t feel the difference between this version and previous ones, so maybe the parameter you are changing doesn’t actually change the timer or changes it insignificantly.
Esmeralda event works fine, but her sprite isn’t there. And yeah, it only happend in after the contest, in other places her sprite is present.

1 Like

Hmm. That’s odd that it doesn’t do anything…. I’ll suss it out a bit more and see what’s causing it to cease functioning entirely.

I did double the time in the plug-in, but it probably isn’t enough, I’ll increase it again.

Ah just a missing sprite isn’t so bad…. Manageable fix at least.

1 Like

At the start of the day with Isabelle in your party there are 2 sprites of her. Same happens with succubus sisters, maybe other party member have the same problem.

Edit:
Also when you’ve cleaned out buffet for the third time you run out of AP first and the “we can’t serve you anymore” event triggers resulting in this. The event goes fine, the only problem is the black screen.

I don’t know what you changed with Hannah, but even in the first battle her normal attack deals around 1000 damage regardless of stats with normal attack and something like that with her AoE attack. I tried these stats and 800 less on everything. She deals the same ridiculous damage.
Edit: So, i found out, that starting brothers in arms quest makes Hannah stronger. Why? No idea.

Hmm. Party members are meant to be hidden when your in the lab. Must have forgotten to turn them off so they hide when you enter.

The black screen is mainly cause the game is trying to run the sleep event. Which is odd, as it shouldn’t trigger until you go outside the buffet. But I’ll look into it anyways.

I’ll check the formula again, there’s a chance I may have mis-typed a number somewhere which buffs her attack too high.

By default she is manageable with my stats without using debug room, she deals a lot damage, but doesn’t oneshot me. There are 2 strange things: she gets a power up after starting a completely unrelated quest (days didn’t pass, i didn’t get stronger or anything) and this power up makes her attacks stronger and they deal the same damage with 200 and 1000 defence, so it’s like pure damage, which isn’t affected by defences.

How odd… Not sure why that’s causing her to power up. It’s a completely unrelated quest.
I’ll have a look through the Brother’s quest and make sure there isn’t a random event being called that shouldnt.

When one of the brothers upgrades lab machines the animation is kinda broken, but the event doesn’t break the game. The brother walks through walls and it shows only the old lab.
Also this happens when you fight slime queen

Beth event is stuck again. I didn’t do mallory quest in this one.
I started beth event first and eve didn’t appear, so this way event breaks, but if you finish mallory quest first, it works fine.

1 Like

anyway to fix the fps? it is really clunky

In some areas it might be, sadly there’s some places where a lot of events are working at the same time, which can reduce fps on systems. I normally get around 75 myself, but my computer is fairly beefy. Are there areas in particular where you experience the drop or is it just in general?
And what kind of system do you play it on?

Windows, MAC, on a laptop, phone?

laptop, windows specifically

Hmm. I do know some laptops have difficulty with fps. They don’t have a dedicated graphics card most of the time which means it impacts the performance a fair bit.

1 Like

i decided to replay the game and i noticed this typo

….

Obviously everyone skips the intro and it never got caught….

Thanks!

When the typo is so old that it just doesn’t get found

1 Like