Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

it’s just meant for capturing not slaying so that why

the cheat room is not working for me … pls help

Going to need more detail than that. What’s not working about it?

1 Like

like when i am giving lucia more weight its not working and same goes for capcity

I’ve had no issues with the debug room. Lucia’s weight increases equal to the number you input.
It doesn’t add to it, it sets it to that amount.

1 Like

How can you obtain tiffany ultra special when you get both siblings to her village? that and how can you buy from them after you ask them to join you? would be nice if you could buy stuff from them when in the lab

1 Like

aaaand i might have messed up my save file due to cassandra, i thought i had to feed her 200 every day, for some reason it didnt go down the next day “went huh thats weird” kept feeding her and now i have to jump back save files
edit: im not sure if im not understanding the quest right or something but even jumping back 5 days, skipping to check if she goes wild i still get the cassandra ending on day 21, am i misunderstanding the quest or something? feeding her everyday gives me the ending, not feeding her also gives me the ending, do i have to balance her or something? if so, i shouldnt keep getting the ending on day 21 even after jumping saves down to day 16

1 Like

Honestly, I had to redo her event entirely since there were multiple issues with it.

For now, I would just ignore her. (Don’t go into Julia’s house at all once she starts sizing up.) otherwise it puts your save on a countdown.

Nirmally it’s meant to reset entirely but I messed up some variables here and there and it doesn’t trigger the reset like it’s supposed to. It’s my own mistake and the issue with trying to write events at 2 in the morning…

2 Likes

Don’t go into Julia’s house at all once she starts sizing up

so, before when you try to enter Julia’s cocktails and get interrupted by a burp? because i have not seen any “sizing up” after starting the quest, her sprite was slightly bigger than the room since the begining… i thought that was intentional

1 Like

Once you complete Julia’s initial quest and cassandra “moves in with her” she will steadily size up every few days.

Each time it happens, She will give you some drinks.

Eventually, it will get to the point where she moves to the bedroom and you need to feed her.

I’m gonna try get a fixed update soon, a long with a bunch of other bugs. Just had a hectic week so haven’t had thr chance to full fix all the bugs.

3 Likes

…ah
I completly missed that somehow. Pretty sure i checked on them twice after doing the initial quest before forgetting about them, only to come back i dunno how long after (i needed to buy some cocktaile) and immidietly Get the burp cutscene, hope Cassandra just gave some Free drinks and not special-youwontgetanywhereelse-drinks

1 Like

They are new drinks, but aren’t exactly anything super special. If you miss, it isn’t a big deal. It will be fixed in the next update… But for now, other than the ending (which I’m sure everyone has probably seen 100000 times already), there’s nothing else with that quest branch.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me.

I actually found a temporary workaround for the Cassandra issue. If you use a save editor and change “CassandraFeedFail” (Value #707) to some big negative number like -1000, you won’t have the issue anymore. This does just set the timer until her ending back far but, it is the only way I could find it to work since she ate everything regardless if I feed her every day or not.

1 Like

A reasonable fix for the time being. The Patreon version will go live tomorrow or Friday. And that should fix a giant plethora of bugs. It’ll be available publicly a couple weeks later

3 Likes

Awesome! Will it be just for bugfixes or some more stuff as well?

Most if it will be stuff no one will see, but it should make enemy fights far more interesting at least.
Essentially reworking most of their stats and changing up some of their moves as well. If I get enough time, I might add some additional stuff.

2 Likes

Okay… v1.7 is up. Let’s see how many things break this time…

1 Like

In previous version if you’ve got max fullness, then after some walking you get a buff and fullness sets to something like 90% of max. Now it stays at 100% and you have to eat something while at max fullness to trigger event again. Is this a bug or not?

You have to go over your capacity. It’s been like that for around 7-8 versions now. So capacity will be listed under your fullness value in the menu.