Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Yeah so that one isn’t supposed to be repeatable anymore. Must have forgotten to add a hide choice option in the guild hall. Easy ish fix thankfully.

You can’t see her again yet. As it’s not programmed in. But eventually you will see her, maybe even bigger :wink:

2 Likes

Hello!! Sorry, but where is the debug room hehe?

If you’re in NickSav’s Patreon and use it from there. Then it should be in lab house where you start/sleep

1 Like

Nope, you don’t need to be a Patreon to access it. It’s in the lab. Once you finish the intro there should be a sign that says “Debug Room” just above it.

1 Like

I seem to be having the same problem. I have beaten each of the six options, but the guy at the Hall keeps saying that I haven’t won the first set yet. About the only possibility for my experience I can see is that I didn’t beat Mindy herself as she was already sized up before I could. I did beat the alternate that he set up when I selected Mindy though. Alternatively, with some of the other characters sizing up before I finished the first rank, it might require me to beat the alternates. Will test this when I can, and come back when I do so and post my findings.

I found my issue! So apparantely I set the switch when you beat Esmerelda to off instead of on… So it’s why it never worked.

I have gotten some fixes ready. Just waiting for any late stragglers to show up before I re-upload

1 Like

(Seeing the contest hall changed yet again) for goodness sake!, how many more time does it need to change or fixed before its actually finished.

1 Like

This will be the last one…
I hope.

Hey, blame the contest hall. If it just worked properly the way I wanted it to there wouldn’t be any issues!

1 Like

I found a bug: when I encountered a Goblin during the mission to scout an npc’s brother in the mountain caves the game sends me back to the part where I don’t have control of my character to accompany the npc’s brother, so when I arrive again on goblin the same thing happens, causing me to get stuck in a loop (I’m using the same save as the previous version, so I don’t know if this could be something related to the bug).

One question: does the giant model to change the weight in the debugroom match the size we can currently get? If yes, what weight would be needed to reach it?

i think MAYBE that happens when you get the boot me beggining (maybe) the constest hall thing

Hmm. That’s very odd. I’ll have a look into that. Did you spare the goblin that was eating the village or did you eat her?

3200 is the size you need to be to hit the max sprite size.

I don’t remember if I ate or spared the goblin.

Do you have a save that’s just before the event? If so, send it to me and I’ll have a look what’s going on. I did test that event and it should work with no issues.

welp, found a bug, the Eloise Goods quest is broken, she doesn’t recognize that I have the item so now I can’t interact with her at all

the fix was posted a bit above

1 Like

Give that a try. Worked for me.

1 Like

Lady G Extermination quest cannot be completed the second time because you cannot talk to her about it

1 Like

Yeah, it’s my own fault. That quest isn’t supposed to be repeatable anymore, but I forgot to add the hide switch.

Okay, the fixes should be in place. In addition to one VERY large bug being found.

1 Like

That’s great! Your getting very close to the end of the updates and the completion of the game.

1 Like