Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

The stats at the bottom said her weight should have been 600, so it might just be some display issue with her model.

1 Like

Okay, once I had Isabelle eat enough to go over her capacity and she started getting stronger, the following model started to bulk up. So her being skinny despite her weight might just have been something about her just starting out as a follower.

Follow up question: I know the endings are dependent on Lucia and Isabella’s corruptions, but is there anywhere to see Isabella’s corruption. Lucia’s is easy enough since it’s in the top right corner, but there doesn’t seem to be an equivalent anywhere that I can see for Isabelle. Apologies in advance if I just missed something.

Edit: Additionally, might be having a problem with the Contest Hall again, this time for stage 2: Lightweight. Reasonably sure that I have defeated all of the competitors (except for Isabelle since she wasn’t available for some reason, maybe she was too big already as a follower for that stage, but I did defeat her replacement), yet no sign of moving onto stage 3.

2 Likes

It’s probably how RPG Maker reads page, it usually goes forward once a condition is met, but won’t go backwards.

Zzz… Hopefully its nothing major.
It should automatically complete it if you can’t access her. However, she’ll only show up as a contestant between certain sizes or if she’s moved into town.

Not sure what’s up. I even tried speeding through stage 2 again just to make sure, doing each competitor in turn one by one, rushing right from the lab to the Contest Hall and back again, making sure to hit each one, but still no sign of stage 3 starting. Maybe something broke in my save or something.

Sorry if I am being a bother, but I really enjoy this game and want to see as much as I can of it.

Fixing errors and finding them is a huge help. Just wish the damn thing would work properly for a change. I think I have an idea of what’s happening… Just hoping it’s as easy to fix as I think it is.

1 Like

This is a big complicated beast you’ve got here. Lots of interconnected parts that you’ve added, changed, removed, restored, and on and on. It is natural that things might go wrong, but I understand how frustration might stem from it.

Despite all that, you have done an incredible job with it. This might be one of the best weight gain/vore games that I have ever played.

1 Like

Did you find what caused the goblin bug in the cave?

I tested it and couldn’t find anything that should cause. Gonna look in a different direction and see why it does it.

It’s just really bizarre

First of all. Love the game. Hits almost all of my checkmarks. Just wish you could do some Giantess shenanigans at the end, especially since I like the last sprite the most. cough But it’s nothing that reduces the overall experience

Something I noticed however, with the Lucina Corruption ending. It is in an endless loop? Like the credits finish and the last bit of happens again, gets back into the credits, and then the last bit happens again, and so on and so on.

1 Like

Hahaha, kindred spirit right there :stuck_out_tongue: I did want to do more with it, but it’s more centred on weight gain than GTS (the GTS game will be coming later :P)

Yeah, it’s slightly bugged. I misplaced the bit which takes you back to the title screen, so it does keep replaying. There’s nothing past that point though. So you can just close the game at that point

3 Likes

I kept it going for a bit to see how far it goes and went out of bounds. x)

Looking forward to the GTS game though. I played the other one you made a few years ago already.

1 Like

It’s a remake of that. Since I know I can make it much better since I’ve learnt a lot recently about how things work.

1 Like

is there a walkthrough posted anywhere?

1 Like

Not at the moment. Working on updating it and making it better (but gain jam is on, so it’s been delayed slightly)

well i figured out a little, been a year or two since i played this so everything is so familiar but different.

Yeah, it’s grown quite a lot since it’s barebones start :stuck_out_tongue:

Hence why I wanted to make sure the guide actually explains things properly.

I might be missing another requirement, but I cannot get the corrupted partners ending. I have Isabelle in the party and corruption should be high enough? I did a natural 70 for me and 45 for her on the first run and got the corrupted Lucia ending. Then I messed around in the debug room to change both corruption (49-75 for Lucia, 25-75 for Isabelle). As long as Lucia has a corruption >= 50, the corrupted ending plays. If Lucia has a corruption that is =< 49, the corrupted Isabelle ending plays. I’m going to play another run through regardless because this is one of my favorite games on this site, so thanks in advance if you know the issue!

Both need to be above 50 to get the dual ending.
Should work, I did test it to make sure.

1 Like

Occasionally, the screen will freeze, but I can still play the game. Is anyone else experiencing this?

That’s memory overflow. Sadly I can’t fix that as it’s an rpg maker problem.
Usually means you try to press too fast through dialogue or events and it doesn’t know what to do and it crashes. You have to just close it and re-open it.