Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Honestly not sure. I just bundled it using rpg maker’s bundling tool. First time I’ve used the android/iOS bundler
So not sure how it does it. There should be an apk file in there. Might do some research into it.

When I am starting a game on hard difficulty, I get the game over after reading some info in the book in first room. I also get the game over right away if I am trying to skip the intro on hard difficulty.

1 Like

Someone raised this on discord just before actually.

Was an error in my init setup. For now, just play on medium or easy. Since hard will always cause a game over immediately due to the error.

I seem to have encountered a bug,

This happens after the construction of the new buffet is over, I got someone else to sponsor it twice. At first glance there doesn’t seem to be any issue, until I go to the gym and “train”, when it cuts back to Lucia getting outside, the construction seems to have restarted on the buffet, and talking to the constructor, returns a non-sensical number such as “-1 days left until construction is finished.”

I haven’t tried if this works with other stuff that decreases action points.

1 Like

Hmm. Must be an issue with the transfer there. Until I fix it, use the “I’m stuck” skill to take you back to the lab and not reset everything!

Hey i just wanted to know how to actually get party members

Blue Slime:
Fight her 3 times in the forest and ask her to come back to the lab. Feed her slime balls till her sprite changes to an adult. Then give her supercharged slime until she fattens up. Then you can bring her along

Red Slime:
Buy her from Anna’s husband and feed her the same way as the blue slime.

Isabelle:
When billy comes to the lab on day 5, go to the shed and beat her. Then you’ll battle her every few days in various locations. If you finish all battles, after beating the Queen for the first time, she’ll challenge you again. You can recruit her then

Zora:
Spare her after saving the slime village from her. Later on, help the merchant in Mezeti whose brother is lost in the Icycull mountains. Head back to the slime village and if your big enough, you can recruit her

Eira:
Talk to her before going to Icycull. When confronted with the Hannah choice, take Hannah to Eira and offer her as tribute. Then beat her in a battle and you can recruit her

Tiffany + Brittney:
Buy drinks from them when you enter uptown. Once you’ve bought enough. They’ll go back home to the Succubus Village. You can then recruit them from there.

7 Likes

I also have a question in this game how do you exactly cook? like do you need like a oven or stove for your home? if so how do you unlock it? Also hope you are having a good day/night

So at first. You’ll use the red haired girls after she leaves. Once you upgrade the lab, you’ll get access to one.
To use it, just interact with it and a screen will pop up with recipes.

Once you have all the required items, you can make it.

Where can I find Ambrosia at?

So you can only get Ambrosia from the Goddess of Gluttony. To get it, you’ll need to give her some of your weight. When you give her enough, she’ll give you Ambrosia in return.

Where do I find the Goddess of Gluttony?

There’s a statue in the slums area. Pray to the statue. Once you reach 10 successful prayers, you can visit her domain.

(To speed it up, go to the debug room and you can set the number of successful prayers to 9 so it only takes one more to trigger the event)

1 Like

The Red haired girls? is it the same one that you can find at this house or compleaty diffrent people?

Meant to say “girl”.

The one in the commercial district that’s cooking and requests you bring her Fairy Wings.

I got the fight below size 5 and got send to the lab as it was a “nightmare”. But now that i am bigger when i try to go and fight her, the door is locked and says that “it sends you shivers” or something like you are afraid to go inside again. Did i softlocked myself and lost that quest or what do i have to do so i can enter again?

There is a recipe that calls for “Golden Slime” but the actual item you gain from the quest monster is “Gold Slime”, and can’t be used to make the recipe. Also, Jessica’s Ultimate and Godlike meals only add 60 Fullness for some reason?

Sadly that locks you out of that quest branch. The game can be completed still without it.

Ah damn. I must have mistyped it. It should still function correctly even with the wrong name (I hope).

And yes, I worked out my error with the two Jessica meals, they’re using the wrong variable for their fullness calculation.

The fix is almost ready actually. Just trying to work out how to create an APK. It’s been deceptively difficult since most of the tutorials for it are about 7 years old….

1 Like

damn i must of missed a lot since the last update damn time passing by in no time

1 Like

Another bug: playing Baccarat against the Don, the Player’s score isn’t getting reset between rounds. If that stack happens to break 21, it doesn’t trigger the overflow rule, and the score just keeps getting higher forever. (Mid-post edit) Just also happened to the Banker stack, had 22 in this same round.

Also pictured is the red slime hitting the mega growth spurt bug I saw a bit back in the thread, straight to 157,000 weight after one time being full. Also also Isabelle only has a strengthening moment after voring enemies, and doesn’t empty her fullness when she does.

1 Like