Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Possibly. I may add in special skills that are learnt by eating the slime. to make it an actual choice .

1 Like

So I downloaded the housewife fix but it deleted her first sprite when you talk to her the first time, what do I do and how can I fix this? Please and thank you.

Really?
That’s odd. Has anyone else experience that?

i haven’t downloaded for the game in a long time so i haven’t i’m waiting for when the expansion of the queen castle or forest to come out

I’ll second that issue. I at least avoided crashing by copying one of the face sets and renaming it as “SlimeWife”, but otherwise she’s invisible.

I’m looking at it right now and can’t see where it bugs. Can you tell me EXACTLY what point where she goes invisible?

AHHH
I worked it out.
I made edits to the spritesheet is looks for, so that’s why it’s bugging out cause it’s not in
that version

Download, go to www/img/characters and paste it there.
Event should work with no issues after that. ( I hope…)

1 Like

Ah… just another slimegirl…

…N̴̖͔͚̠̠̘̺͐̾̀͋o̵̩̗̮̖̾̊̏̍̓͆̕t̴̘̦̬̫̼̋͆ ̴̳͝e̷̡̖̽̉͊̈̿̅ṉ̴̾́͆͝o̷̪̗̥̥͕̺͆̄û̸̢̨̦̙͊̊́̈́̉͝g̷̬͇̞͈̤̮͌̇̿̆͜h̴͉͍̹̅̌…

Meanwhile, the husband’s back and thinks he still has a slimegirl pet. And I’m too OP. when I saw that the supplement girl could eat us(Via this

)
I wanted to see what it was, but I can already eat her. Meanwhile, who’s the slime man(the guy with the tasty slime farm?), and Eloise(The shopkeep?)?

Yup Eloise is the shopkeeper and slime man is the one with the tasty slime farm.

By the sounds of it, I need to increase the check for everyone, or else you may end up skipping a bunch of stuff since stats go up fast. Can you tell me how strong you were when you tried to interact with the slime girl?

Balancing this stuff is hard.

1 Like

I’ve been having entirely too much fun messing with this game, enough that I had to make an account just to say so. Playing with sprites and replacing them has been loads of fun, and just because I liked them so much I tried my hand at tweaking and “finishing” the slimegirl sprites. slimegirls
I didn’t bother with the smaller versions because I got lazy so I just did all the fat ones and the base south-facing sprite and I messed with the colors some to better match the enemy sprites for both of them.
Really lookin’ forward to more updates, more areas, and definitely more people to fatten up.

6 Likes

I’m glad your enjoying it! Means alot

Those look awesome. Do you mind if i use them??

Next update should be close. There’s a couple of new areas, few more quests and of course some extra fattening and eating…

3 Likes

Please do, I don’t want these to just be for me!
I’d really be happy to help update plenty of sprites, I’ve noticed there’s a bunch that are most of the way done and wrangling them into working order is a cinch.
It’s just nice to see a project that is 1, what I like, 2, not abandoned years ago, and 3, doesn’t waste any time getting to the good stuff.

3 Likes

I’d never say no to sprite help. I suck so bad at it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just played the update a few days ago and I like it so far. If I could provide some input, would it be possible to get the key from the wife without having her eat her husband? I feel like a solution to this would be reworking what happens after you beat the husband’s slime and showing a sort of ‘happy ending’ where the wife and her husband rework their relationship in place of the events that would happen if you didn’t fight the slime. At the end, they can be happy and the husband would be the one to give you the key or something like that.

That’s just my feedback though. I’d like it if something like that was implemented, but it’s totally up to you on whether or not you feel like implementing something like that.

Well, I could always make that the reward for beating the red slime. So you can still get the key. As I don’t like making people miss out on big things.
But an alternate ending to that might be an idea. I’l have a play with it and see if I can come up with something.

1 Like

So what exactly is the situation with the eating contest? I’m still having issue with the contest not giving any money despite me winning

Currently its for fun. I’m changing it up a little bit and adding new contestants and some failsafes
in case you eat some of the contestants. (It’s a bit weird to have a contest against someone if you ate them)
Next update will have that fixed.

1 Like

I wonder (and really hope) that we will be able not to only fatten Lucia, also as many NPCs as possible, that’s what I love of this game that we can also help other NPCs fatten up, but if I may ask do you think that you will add more expansion variety in the future? Like some blueberry, some BE, air inflation or even pregnancy? Just to have more variety in the game :3

2 Likes

Alot of NPC’s are fattenable. A few more a being added. Mostly as a way to get extra gold and resources.
Some need to be fattened fully before you can do certain interactions with them.
BE I might do since I have some available sprites, but the others are tricky.
I might give them a go down the track, but at this stage, it’s a no sadly.

2 Likes

Well in that case lets see what the future holds for the game!

2 Likes