Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Go for it! Bigger is better :smiley:

1 Like

Oh ho ho!~ This is only an assumption right now, but being able to eat the slime owner’s wife is a grand consolation for missing out on eating the slime itself! I’d imagine the fatter the NPC, the more filling they are(I wonder if eating her if she’s fat, will give us the bonus we missed out on for not beating the slime in time(IIRC it was a fruit that boosted… something. XD I haven’t played in a while, but time to change that!)).

hahaha. they are indeed more filling to eat.
BUT!
they still need a stat check, although, the fatter they are , the lower the stat check
becomes.
so fatten where you can for the easy eats.

A couple bugs I noticed. One is that after eating the restaurant, my weight didn’t go up. Also after sparing the wife(by feeding her instead), she gives up a key to a door, but I can’t use it. And aren’t there supposed to be stars above important people’s heads? I don’t see ANY. And I don’t know if it’s intentional, but compared to the wife, the supplement girl(the one we GIVE one to) doesn’t fatten us nearly as much(but we get filled by her, whereas the wife doesn’t fill us for some reason). And the energy blast uses all the current hunger, and whatever we might gain from our defeated meal(at least, if we defeat them with it).

So the key is just a non-item. If you click on the door it’ll take you in.
It’s just there for flavour.
Yeah I need to look at the numbers and make sure they are consistent I think.
Oh really? Thought I fixed that…

Yeah I don’t get why energy blast does that. May change the ability completely.

And the stars I mentioned earlier. Since the events are hidden at during the night time (the night is scary for the snacks) the stars just float there. Which was weird. So I removed all of them.
You just have to play and use your judgement on what should be eaten and what shouldn’t (till later perhaps)

“If you click on the door it’ll take you in.”

After getting the key it wasn’t letting me in until I dug into Map009 and changed the value of priorityType of the second page of EV011 to 1. Dunno why that worked but it was used on every other event of the “walking through a door” type

That’s incredibly weird.
Since getting the key turns on a switch to indicate that the slime wife quest is complete.
And the door should transfer you immediately when that switch is on…

From what I could tell, having that priorityType set to 0 caused the game never to even check that you could open the door, it just skips that event entirely

How might I do that too(Jeez, what’s WITH these bugs)?

One of the reasons I hate rpg maker. It’s so very backwards when it comes to some simple stuff…

What little I’ve messed with it. I would frequently test each area/event as I made them to make sure everything ran smoothly. The amount of times I’ve said “This is why we test”, is staggering. XD

I test what I can, but I do miss alot.
It gets worse the more I add. :stuck_out_tongue:
But I think I fixed it… Maybe…

SlimeWife house fix

It should allow you to enter once you complete her full quest line.

1 Like

Feel free to clean it up and use it however you like! That goes for anyone on the thread.

Time to see what’s behind that door, and if it’s good enough to S̷̜̱̩̲̞̖̱͗͗̾̈́̈́Ṕ̴̧̝͉̩̞̤̞ͅÂ̶̘͎̣̊R̵̨̺̉̊́̃̀̍͒̽͠Ë̴͙́͛̐͗̉͜ her!

1 Like

Maybe I’m just really incompetent, but I can’t really find any bad ends aside from the obvious Abandoned house Demon.
If anyone could give some hints or something, it would be really appreciated.

1 Like

How catch slime girl in house forest?

There are a couple. Nothing super huge, it’s mostly with certain characters if you fail to eat them.
They have the same formula where you will just blackout and wake up in the lab as if it were a dream. But blocking you out of the place cause you get a “bad feeling”

Essentially, trying to eat people when your stats aren’t high enough will trigger it.
Although those numbers probably need tweaking since I think the stat gain is too quick.

1 Like

You need to fight her,

If you beat her, a dialogue will play out.
Or if you lose to her 3 times, a dialogue will play out.
Then you get the option to either bring her back with you or eat her.

If I get some time before the next update I may write a basic sort of walkthrough in how to do things to make it easier.

1 Like

The current bad ends are:

• Eloise. Failing to eat will play a cutscene
  • Supplement Girl
  • The Demon in the house (plays out differently if you are big enough)
  • The Slime Man

You will wake up in the lab after a “nightmare” with some weight loss
and be blocked from going into those places again as you are scared.
The Queen will also be a bad ending, but different. Basically a cutscene
then a game over.

2 Likes

I see some Potional for some TF with that one, or maybe getting some uqnie ability for eating the slime girl