Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

Since I won’t be able to update for a little, I fixed the bugs (hopefully…) so the game is actually playable.
Enjoy!

Hi, Im really enjoying the game and believe it has great potential too. =D
So, it seems when you find one of the codes (with me was the code on the first area of the forest), the game seems to consider that you already put the code (Says: I already have access to the machine) so you cannot put the codes and cant use the machine at all.

That is very weird… did you start a new game?

Yes I started a new game
I tested something right now and it seems it works like this:
I need to activate the machine with the code inside the lab, so I can later use the codes inside the forest. For some reason if I find the codes inside the forest before using the code inside the lab and activating the machine it will give the message: I already activated the machine

Hmm. I’ll have a look. I may have left something behind.
EDIT:

Yup. Forgot to remove a page from the event.

paste this over the original. Should fix that issue so it doesn’t happen incase you don’t activate the panel first.

is this the biggest size she can get or will she keep getting bigger later on? also after the code in the tent what the other codes for?

Oh I need to crop the weight number so it fits.

That’s the biggest currently, since I couldn’t find any bigger that looked able to move.

They should activate the other machines in the lab. There should be stars indicating things you can interact with after you unlock the access panel.

well i got strength and that it so other then that i’m basically done with the current version till you find i guess ideas for her

1 Like

Yeah eventually the goal will actually to have multiple things to do. and possibly a sort of time limit in place so you cant dawdle around (which could be extended by finding some kind of antibodies or something) Haven’t thought too far ahead other than most of the early stuff + mechanics but I have some ideas.

sorry, I have downloaded several fixes, but my character is still invisible at the beginning

forgot, I had not seen the version v.02, I do not know the fixes there are or I download them anyway?

Version 0.2 has the fix built in. So that should work straight up.

1 Like

should you already be able to use the 3rd code?
the one in the new area?

Also the house of the demon, can u get multiple endings there depending on your power/weight?

Looks like yogurt girl only ever takes 1 yogurt from you, even though she asks and properly checks for more than one.
This isn’t a super big deal, and could probably wait to get fixed, but I figured I’d point it out anyway so it doesn’t go unnoticed.

Hi everyone, I just finished playing the game, very funny but the character doese not gain weight.
The number increases but the character does not change

How much did you gain in game? It takes a bit, normally.

I am currently at 131 weight

Definitely need more than that. I want to say 200+ is when the first size update happens.

so i don’t mean to be rude but i think the chow town food sets may be broken as it seems the standard set fills up to at least 154 fullness, which seems to be perhaps slightly excessive as with 154 fullness you can beat the concert hall eating contest. which brings me to my second observed flaw, the concert hall eating contest only paid out 90 gold instead of the promised 300 gold for first place.

this game looks really cool so far and i hope you continue development