Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

cool i made mine go over 1k in weight from yogurt girl lol

1 Like

My understanding of the patch notes is this is intended. you just have to give her another one until she says she is full.

I can confirm it works as NickSav says here.

Yeah. That’s my bad on that way. Didn’t even think of what would happen when you go at a high level fullness capacity, that will be changed in future to only give a little bit most likely flat amounts so you can glut out and end up losing the day.

Yogurt girl only takes one at a time. 1 for the first 3 times, 2 for 3 times and then 3 and then 5. I’ll double check to make sure I got my numbers right.

The contest hall needs to be tweaked. Mostly a balancing issue. Since it’s supposed to give a lot of weight and fullness at a high price.

That’s the only bad end so far. I may change her around depending on your side (maybe a stuffed to immobility kind of deal)

Updates happen at 150, 300, 500 and 700(maybe 800?)
If I can get more sprites that are in between, I’ll add more tiers.

All codes can be used if you have activated the control panel initially. Little stars should appear on the machines in the right corner of the lab. Each one takes a passcode.

1 Like

Reading this also makes me think more about balance changes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, alright. That makes sense in hindsight.
Although I’m pretty sure she still only takes 3 for the final one. But maybe I’m remembering wrong.

thought i would give you my opinion, i like where this game is going on the basis you have set for the story and character so far and does look to have a lot of poetential to have many different endings depending on what you do and how you do it.

If your planning a sort of day time limit for the MC before she gets discovered?.. or a bad ending happens i would suggest that you do take care that you give us the time to see all the side content in that time or add a no time limit mode.

I do hope you find more sprites for this game as for the MC and npcs as you could have it other npcs comment on how fatter the town has gotten and perhaps make a special ending if the majority of npcs got fat enough that it becomes a societal standard (not yet seen that implemented in a game)

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback.

There would an endless mode or at least a way to prolong. Ideally the time limit is set, cause I’m not sure if anyone noticed, your weight actually decreases everyday cause the virus “eats” a part of you. So essentially after a while the virus evolves and consumes the remainder of your body.

But I also like the idea of a full sandbox version, so it will be added in.

2 Likes

the sandbox mode could be after we get a good or bad end if we lose to the queen which would be a neat idea since most games i played has that sometimes

I have a question about what will happen with the monster drops, will their be just one merchant that will buy these items from you or will you continue to to add more specific repeatable trades like the yogurt for slime balls?

Eventually, (man I use that word a lot…) there will be more npcs looking for the items.
The cocktail girl will want some as well and perhaps a merchant who appears on random days, but won’t buy them for very much.

liking this game man!

2 Likes

Hey man, “eventually” is how games get done. Just do stuff little by little, focus on one area at a time. It’s okay to admit stuff is gonna take time cause that’s just how development is.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m doing some things slowly.

Should have another update mid next week hopefully.

5 Likes

taking time does give people who play these games a great game to enjoy unlike the rushed ones which can very so keep up the good work of the wonderful game you have

2 Likes

Errr, what kind of time limit? I’m more of a casual player…

they said the virus that in your character eats away at the character fat so if you don’t gain enough weight in time you will end up dying

Jesus christ. A little dark(Not a complaint, just an observation)… XD

so less You have X time to play and more you have to stay some what fat or game over?

ya basically as the maker said the virus the doctor put in the character will slowly kill you if you don’t gain weight

Possibly 3 levels.
Easy - No time limit (just do whatever)
Medium - 60 day
Hard - 30 day
The virus effects are also increased in difficulties as well. On Easy, 2 weight is lost per day, 4 on medium, 6 on hard
The above is just a rough idea currently, time limits may be extended, weight loss be altered.

It is a tad dark, but thats the nature of an experiment.
Once i get the new version up, I’ll need some feedback on it, since I have no idea if its actually even possible to get strong enough in time. (Also need to actually make an ending)

2 Likes