Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

So someone brought to my attention that a few things were broken as I shuffled things around. I removed the game from the folder temporarily and uploading a fixed version. That should prevent any gamebreaking bugs for now.

1 Like

Unfortunately, after ANY battle, I get this message. It doesn’t crash the game or anything, but you have to select “retry” every single time and it will pop up every 3 seconds until you relaunch the game.

1 Like

Yup, someone brought that to my attention. Easiest way to fix:

Copy one of the sound files and rename it to the given name.

I’ll upload a proper fix a bit later tonight as I’m not currently home. It’s an issue with the animations.json in where I had some issues and had to recover them, and it’s moved them and deleted some of mine.

im having a weird bug where rank 3 food hall isnt popping up, just closing the menu when i select it

That’s odd :confused: I did test it and nothing came up that should prevent it. Did you do anything with the maid and Danielle?

so im playin on windows to let you know its like tha same sprites when you challenge tiana the princess gal it gets stuck and shes the fight you get whenever you challenge again and so far thats all ive found

Hmmm. I’ll have a good look tomorrow when I finish up work.
So by stuck, nothing happens or does dialogue play?
As much detail as possible helps a ton!

Same thing happened to me. Once I did the Danielle and Maid event I was able to continue.

How many different endings are there? I’ve found 4 I think

i have not, will do so and get back to you

Yeah so rank 3 isn’t accessible until you progress with Danielle and the Maid. I really should have made a mention of that. Definitely on me

There’s a bug where Daniela and Verona’s second scene keeps reapeting, and another one where if you stay too long at Anna’s event she gets fat without you having given any decision, her husband doubles up and the slime girl stays on his side

1 Like

That’s odd…. I’ll look into the Anna one. For the Danielle scene, did it give you an option? If so, which option did you pick? Mainly so I know where to look.

it plays the dialogue for the wrong challenger
as in it thought i picked her when i picked anna to go against

Ah, does it still enter fight? Or does it just do nothing?

so the tutorial soundfile message keeps appearing for me, even though I renamed one of my se files to Tutorial1.ogg, am I missing something obvious here, also the first post said something about a map fix but did not include a link to said file so I have no idea where it is?

Ah I should have deleted that message, but I re-uploaded with both map fixes inside. As for the message, did you place the file into the correct folder? It’s looking in audio / se for it.

I did, I renamed a file directly in my audio se folder, still wasn’t detecting it, I was supposed to make it a .ogg file right, cause when I do that it makes my computer very unhappy if I try to change the file again

all good… how do i get the Pig in a Case?

So, having the same problem, I found that copying and renaming one of the sound files to ‘Tutorial1.rpgmvo’ fixed the issue for me. Since this was made with RPG Maker MV, it is looking for an encrypted .rpgmvo file after all.