Project Realism v0.2.2 - an open world experience

Oh wow, very delighted to hear this incredibly kind review!

Really glad to hear you like the UI, though I don’t have designers, majority of the game up to this point has been made by myself. I very much appreciate it, though!

The bug you talk about has (probably) been fixed and will be added in the next version!

I also completely understand where you’re coming from with the hyper aspects of the game. Sadly it’s really difficult to work with very large sizes like that.

Also really happy to hear you enjoy the writing, especially considering I find it to be my worst quality.

6 Likes

Finally got around to playing this for real.

• Liking the option to skip parts of or the entire intro, and the ability to filter content. I feel much better personally going into it.

• God this map is ginormous, its a real hassle to navigate even with the mini map and the fast? travel? system.

• I know its very early steps, but I like what I can see for the future of content. Only one choice seems to matter so far, the TF/expansion of the main girls. That aside, excited to see what comes of it, the modeling is great.

• I’ve heard a lot of hubbub about this game so admittedly I expected more, and was caught offguard when I reached the end so quickly. I know its early, but I wish maybe we got a little more events with the main story, and less confusing optional stuff like the Orchid club or the part-time job, which currently lack purpose.

2 Likes

I’m glad you felt better playing with the skipping functionality!
As for the points you make:

• The map is indeed large, but that was my intention. A fast travel system has been planned since the demo, but was not put in because of the small amount of events currently added.

• Majority of this update was spent on a sizeable amount of technical changes/additions as well as completely finishing Nylah’s scene in the intro, which is partially why there’s not that many events.

• The part-time job and The Orchid will definitely receive their purpose soon enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Is player the prey here?

2 Likes

Intro had me like

Also a request - could you add an option to make the UI, map and text about 2x bigger? The text size option is a good start, cranked it to 2x and I could read.

2 Likes

It’s an incomplete game, so… when you say “I wish maybe we got a little more” you have to remember that you will literally get more. The more is being made as you write that. You just happened to find the game before it has the more.

6 Likes

@Njux If you’re talking about the vore in the game, then yes the Player is the prey currently.

@BadIdea4 Many have pointed this out, and I’ll try to fix it in the next version. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gave this game a go, I am genuinely impressed despite it being 0.2.2, the most complex fetish game I have ever came across that REALLY delivers. I can only imagine what the full game will be like. If I am not mistaken, this game can revolutionize part of the internet regarding certain fetishes, or even get more traffic to this website.

Otherwise, if a new version comes out, do I need to start anew or can I re-use old saves? If not, where would I locate them or find the said saves? During setup never got a folder per say but an .exe instead.

3 Likes

Wow, thank you so much, really delighted to hear!!

As for your question, it depends on what’s changed in the update, and how far you are in the save. Whenever I release a new version, I’ll mention if you can use old saves or not. They are also located in the %appdata%/Realism folder if you’re on Windows. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really liked the vore scene, I hope there will be more in the future

3 Likes

question, where do you find the vore scene?

1 Like

During Nylah’s dream sequence you need to pick the option to make her fatter, make the food addictive, fuel her addiction, and then chose enough. Make sure you have Vore content enabled in the content settings, or you won’t see the scene.

3 Likes

Really glad to hear you enjoyed that scene in particular!
I’ll try to include more, but since it’s a side fetish in the game it might be a little further down the line.

1 Like

I am happy and excited, good luck with the development, it is a game with a lot of potential to stand out

2 Likes

damn, I’m really looking forward to see where this is going. the quality over quantity really works for me, all the images look so good. and the story seems interesting even though there is not much to experience just yet. And as a cherry op top it has ALL my favourite kinks listed :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I already love this game haha

2 Likes

@Duster32 @PuckLoveVore @moon_shaped_pool Thank you all!! I’ll try my best. :heart:

1 Like

I see, I’ll keep that in mind if I have to start over again or get another chance to do so given I bought the VIP pass in hopes I can do more stuff with Nylah later on.

With the expansion/wg stuff in this game, wonder how big some girls can get once the games finished…

1 Like

Well, if you wanted to see the many variations of Nylah’s scene you could just access the quick start point in the chapters section from the main menu or by hitting esc during the game. Aphrodisiac will be the starting point for Nylah’s scene and you can use ctrl to skip past any dialogue you’ve seen if you want to check out the many fetishes and variations to her scene without having to replay up to that point again. When you highlight over the Aphrodisiac checkpoint you can just choose load to start at that point.

2 Likes

I’m honestly impressed, I did not trust this for the longest time due to the way it installs being weird and it wanting to create a protected folder when I first tried it back in 2023 and was so bare boned I felt it may have been a virus bait

but it’s actually good and I hope to see more content even if the premise of this game makes the wait quite a while theoretically

1 Like