Queen sized, Started 08/23/2022, Updated 09/18/2022, 0.06.v

will it be possible to download this game?

This game looks promising, looking forward to this project being finished

Really like the game, I’d be willing to help with spelling correction and maybe even adding some content as well.

1 Like

Looks good so far, cant wait for more

1 Like

Cool concept so far. What are your plans for intelligence?

Good prospects for this game idea, can’t wait to see how it further develops

On version 0.06 are a lot of errors

1 Like

i was just about to say that it seems no matter what i do there will be some form of error books dont make me smarter and i cant actually learn spells the alchemist growth potion makes me decrepit and the weight will say NAN most beginning paragraphs have errors and i think some of them are supposed to be choices cause sometimes i have click the back arrow and re set just found out my saves dont save

i will try and copy paste my errors here maybe it could help you
this is one when i tried to start court
Error: <>: bad conditional expression in <> clause: Unexpected identifier ‘mayfeed’

<<if $aide is "May>> 	<<if $stopfeed is 0>> 		<<set _event.push("mayfeed")>> 	<</if>> <</if>> <<if $fullness gt 100+$selfglut and $fauxpas is 0>> 	<<set _event.push("courtrip","courtburp")>> <</if>>

this is the bishop wanting repairs for the cathedral
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <>

<<if $time lte 4.5>>…

Error: child tag <> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <>

<<else>>

these are after paying for the repairs

everytime i read the economy book Error: <>: passage “ecoplanning1” does not exist

<<display "ecoplanning1">>

civil planning book
Error: <>: passage “civilplanning1” does not exist

<<display "civilplanning1">>

after hiring lady may as aid
Error: <>: passage “Aid” does not exist

<<display "Aid">>

tired to hold court after hiring courtiers
Error: <>: bad conditional expression in <> clause: Unexpected identifier ‘mayfeed’

<<if $aide is "May>> 	<<if $stopfeed is 0>> 		<<set _event.push("mayfeed")>> 	<</if>> <</if>> <<if $fullness gt 100+$selfglut and $fauxpas is 0>> 	<<set _event.push("courtrip","courtburp")>> <</if>>

Error: <>: passage “strengmanninspection” does not exist

<<display $event>>

I was repairing some codes previously. If i have motivation to do so i will try with this game.

1 Like

thats kickass you know how to do that