Quiz for Everyone (Please Read)

Question about question 8, why did you include RTS games as one of the options?

Unless I’m missing out on something, there aren’t any fetish RTS games that exist. The only game I can think of that fits an RTS is Food Out, witch isn’t even playable yet.

I wasn’t sure if any existed but in the off chance that one did I wanted to include the option.

Games can be multi-gameplay.

For example it can be an RTS and we can have a screen view of the progression of the gaining character.

Rectangle?! Would would THAT look like? XD

It is when the waist isn’t very defined and the hips are just as wide as the shoulders :wink:

It look like that:

Just wondering, did you guys find this quiz helpful at all?

BTW all quizzes are done next week. i.e. not open for any more submissions.

2 Likes

It was definitely interesting, I feel like I know what the community prefers much more than I did before.

I bookmarked it so I can use it as a reference in the future, and it did already help me add some ideas to my little folder of future concepts to turn into games.

Indeed, quite insightful, and even if some didn’t select an option for the same reason I did, I’m sure SOME people did, and I don’t feel as alienated anymore.

Yes it can be useful, not really for me but I imaging for people who want to follow a tendency.

Personally, even if I am in the [(“mainstream”)] of our fetishism, I never needed to feel “normal”.
Even if I would be the only in the world loving BBW and weight gain I would manage to make my own heaven’s life.

Currently the advantage is I can make other people to have fun too, that’s more fulfilling than just a selfish goal.

I was kind of shocked that quite a few people separate fiction from reality though, though that there would be similar values between real fat and fiction fat, but it looks like a lot of people view real fat as something kept on the lighter side, their reasons I dont know but it is interesting none the less

edit: although some questions are slightly ambiguous and that may lead to some confusion, especially related to topics like “do you not like homosexuality, politics, SJWism, body horror” as those can be broad stroked.

examples: 1.does a heterosexual male read homosexuality as male on male? or female on female, and vise versa

1. body horror like how j8867bbw does it by turning into an eldritch monstrosity while being fat and cute? or just strait up skin ripping and fat oozing out, leading to a is this gore question?

2. politics/SJWism as in, there is political turmoil over fatness in the world or is it being preachy as to why you should love a real one/ why do you not like real fatties?

I meant them to be interpreted as broad as possible, but to add clarification to a few:

SJ topics: I was referring to real-life ones inserted into the game
Politics: I was thinking real-life politics, but I guess general politics can be applied.
Homosexuality: I meant it in the broad sense, regardless of sex.

I thought about releasing a 2.0 quiz way later in the future with all the criticism received from this one being applied, but I don’t know. I don’t want to upset anyone else with quizzes nor the content within.

no matter what you do, someone will be upset lol, it is about a healthy balance of trying to get data and making sure the data is not abusive, there is probably a ton of people that find this quiz upsetting just by existing cause “why have quizzes on fat, it’s unhealthy” and the polar opposite “why have quizzes on fat, you are just insulting large bodied people”

SOMEone, SOMEwhere, will find SOMEthing to be upset about, for upset’s sake. I recommend not worrying about those kinds of people.

1 Like

POLLS END ON TUESDAY!!! Just reminding everyone :wink:

I appreciate the general community participating in this. I truly wanted this to be both a learning experience and a tool for the community to learn from for developing games or how their games will fair in this community. Thank you, guys!

In the future I may release a 2.0 with all the criticisms received and have that as a definitive version. Developers and WGF staff, I would appreciate if you guys jumped on board with me for suggestions and potentially moderation or building of the quiz. Maybe it could be a yearly thing to gauge how the community changes per yearly basis? I don’t want to cause rifts or make more work but if the quiz helps then why not?

1 Like

Aww :disappointed_relieved: the survey is closed

There would be surely another in some months !