Red Dead Redemption 2

Hey all, so as you may have heard, RDR2 is on PC now, and after doing some research, I can’t quite figure out what the female player character on online looks like after gaining weight, is there any screenshots or photos depicting the weight gain accurately? And are there any good tips on making a BBW cowgirl? I’m thinking about finally picking up the game so I’d like to know this to help make my decision :+1:

is the weight gain mechanic in the online part of the game?
The only part ive heard about is arthur and thats just because i was like ‘big cowboy hot’

ok i found one reddit post about it

1 Like

There is… like… NO difference. XD

3 Likes

Yeah, I remember seeing that post awhile ago. I really hope they updated it by now because ya boy needs some cow-sized cowgirls! :cow2:

1 Like

Hm, if there is noticable female weight gain I am going to buy this game. Unfortunately I can’t find any pictures with fat female characters in google. Actually I thought there is weight gain system for horses, but it looks like there is no visual difference on horses too.

1 Like

I have the game on PS4, but just couldn’t get into it. I knew there was weight gain for the male lead, but not that the females in the game could get fatter too. Interesting! May have to try it again at some point…

1 Like

There is no actual weight gain in online, you set your character skinny, average, overweight or brawny (brawny has bigger shoulders) and that’s how your character looks forever. (no double chin options or anything like that)

It’s nice hunting and staring at her ass but that’s about it for female wg in RDR.

1 Like

Here’s some screenshots I’ve got of my character. Cute cowgirls are possible I’d like to think!

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s a beautiful character! Did you have to do anything specific in the character creator to make her? Such as messing around with the face editor to create a softer face?

1 Like

Also, I did find this post on Reddit-

2 Likes

Thank you, can’t go wrong with a chubby ginger!

That’s interesting, I think they must have removed some of the features from the character creator, there’s nothing to specifically make a face softer. I think everyone got to remake their character after they changed it like it was a big overhaul so they might have removed it then. I’ve only played online on PC so I’m not sure though.

I looked specifically for stuff to make a soft face like in that post but couldn’t find anything. It’s the GTA 5 style editor where you have to choose the parents’ faces so I didn’t put too much time into it but I wish I did if I could get those cheeks!

Everyone gets one free go at changing their appearance then you have to pay for it any times after so if you do make a character like that you gotta let us know how!

FYI: you have to grind hours into this game to get any decent clothes. I think the 4th one down is how I had her for about a week because that’s what you get to choose to wear at the start.

2 Likes

As I read on reddit there is noticable weight gain on female characters only if you chose “average” bodyshape in character creator, but there is no screenshot with difference between overweight average body and brawny body. I can find brawny body screenshots, but can’t find average body screenhsots with maximum weight. I think that is because all players who are interested in fat girls just created “overweight” or “brawny” chracters. So, I am really interested to see of how “average” body shape looks like on maximum weight. Maybe at maximum weight she have brawny or overweight body?
P.S. I just read several articles about red dead online and found that on PC if you are playing with controller you are getting aim assist. It’s good that I did not throw my money away for the purchase of this game.

RDR Online characters don’t physically change shape (or at least mine doesn’t which is set to overweight). There’s a weight stat but your character remains the same size as what you set in the creator whether you’re skinny or overweight in the actual game.

The brawny body is the exact same as overweight but with bigger shoulders so looks less feminine.

I am honestly looking forward to some mods for this game, I mean "big cowboy good "and all.

If you’re into big guys…

2 Likes

I don’t have screenshots but it looks like my character has a bigger belly when she is over weight and I have seen her hands clip through it so I think there is a change. It isn’t too extreme though. My character’s start weight was heavy. It might be more pronounced on other smaller characters.

2 Likes

Really? I might be wrong then, gonna feed her up then haha, I’ll come back with pictures if it works. I just know visually she’s not “underweight” so I thought there can’t be a change

1 Like

Oh I’ll be looking forward to the screenshots :grinning:

1 Like

Good news mate, these guys were right - this is why I love this site!

So it looks as if the overweight body has its own versions of “skinny, average, overweight” so if you choose overweight body in character creation you’ll always be big but can be a bit bigger if you feed her.

I took pictures just like I had before but the upload keeps failing so it’ll only let me put this one on. You can see the jacket’s opened wider and her legs are clipping through the belt (also the planks were creaking more :wink: )

2 Likes