A couple of problems were reported in v0.27, so more unit tests were added and
- Added the cook to the kobold mine, he’s the last of the planned characters there
- Added a debug watch toggle ‘w’ command to the console
- Fixed some error handling in the expression parser so it won’t cause inaccurate errors to be reported if you finish a quest then save and reload
- Fixed some minor problems with Orion’s dialogue once you’ve completed his quest
- Fixed, hopefully, all the “actVis” errors
- Kobold guards have been caught eating their own “weapons” - it’s emergent behaviour (sort of)
- If the player dies the game pauses briefly as it runs several in-game hours of “simulation”
As usual, download from the usual place, and start a new game. Previous saves will not have the new content, and will likely fail to load.
If you can support me on ko-fi, it would be really appreciated as I have very limited income at the moment.