Risk of Rain 2 fat mod [released]

Nice to hear! Looks good too!

something strange happened and im not sure why, but my character turned back into the default engineer model on the 3rd stage, I was using the default ssbbw skin

any other mods you had installed at the time?

I think it might have been something todo with an item from supply drop I copied the red text part(the error part im assuming) of the log if you want it

sure you can send it

Released version 0.3.0 adding Captain to the fatified crew https://twitter.com/Ceepert/status/1412533854120951810

7 Likes

noice
lets see what happened!

edit- bro i love captain especially since im good with them

This alone justifies buying the game. Everything else in RoR2 is just a bonus

Like DAMN that sexy ass bikini bottom!

4 Likes

I agree! This makes me want to main Captain again~

Glad you enjoy it ^^

For some reason I cant get the mod to work? The changed models don’t appear for me.

1 Like

are you using mod manager? Did you also install the dependencies?

Im using the mod manager but what dependencies? I don’t see any on the page.

if theres no dependencies it should just require the usual r2api, not sure what else you’d need

These are what mods I have installed, I installed thiccify to test if the mods were loading and thiccify worked.

might be load order, dont know if RoR2 actually has one for mods, but try to put fatidy below all the other framework mods

You should be getting a black text window that opens right before the game itself launches. Check for any red text to see what might be going wrong.

Orignally I did have it at the bottom but I moved it to the top, didn’t work at bottom either.

No red text and it says Fatify loads?

the only thing i can suggest is a manual download of the mod instead of downloading through r2modman. Download from the site and press import local mod from the settings in r2modman