Risk of Rain 2 fat mod [released]

maybe a bit of arm fat? Because when your bigger your body tends to inflate so. . . eh?

just a suggestion

3 Likes

I agree with Space_Mun’s suggestion, It would help make the arms not look as odd when you use the larger sizes for the survivors.

You could also have different skins have different distributions of fat with each skin, so one skin has a more bottom heavy look, one has a more belly centric look, along with top heavy, hourglass, and so on.

2 Likes

Im gonna check if I can add arm fat, I can in terms of model, but I need to check if it messes up animations or not.
I have planned to have some different distributions of fat for different characters, mainly because of animations, huntress for example has her arms infront of her belly in idle due to her bow, so she will have a smaller belly, but a much larger ass in exchange and the alt skin for them will have an extreme, for example right now I am working on female merc, default skin is done an moonsoon skin will have a little bit smaller belly, but alot more gigantic breasts

4 Likes

“her burden” is a mod that adds a lunar item, a dildo, that when picked up changes every item pickup into more variations of that item. This is placed in the huntress’s butt and grows every 5 or so pickups.

Its based on a small fetish sequence and the goal is to eventually have huntress breasts growing like in the sequence.

I was suggesting that something similar to that but for fat could be neat, if it ever becomes possible.

4 Likes

Decided to play around with putting underwear on one of the models to get a better feel for the curves ingame, so that its not only one collor.
Ingame Ingame2
If you have ideas similar to this then drop them

6 Likes

everyone has mentioned what I wanted, like other models for the characters so it’s not just one style, a weight gain artifact, and someone agreed with my suggestion so-

I think your doing a pretty good job pal!

I would say instead of maybe a bra maybe like have it so the red is an armor plate resting ontop of the breasts, and the under suit on underneath is black

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this.

planning to redo her as I learned alot in how Blender works and considering she is flying does it only make sense for her to be the fattest. She doesnt need to walk anyway so might aswell

4 Likes

i love how you think!

2 Likes

Will this mod be using any of the fem mod models?

1 Like

the what what now? I didnt know there was models like that

Yeah there’s already a risk of rain mod that adds in skimpy female skins for risk of rain 2 and I was wondering if any of them were going to be used in this mod
Mainly just for some of the non female characters like rex and engineer

I got the files for female Commando, Bandit and Merc from the mod developer, but I didnt know there were mods for rex and engineer aswell. Must be another dev. Do you have a link?

@Ceepert BepInEx FemMod | Thunderstore - The Risk of Rain 2 Mod Database
I think most of these models come from a user on 4chan but this person has complied them together into one big mod, you may be able to get the models from them

2 Likes

Gonna see if I get permission to use them, otherwise I will try to do some myselfe, was planning to do that for captain anyway.

3 Likes

Thank you for these! this is a great help!

This site also has a really great mod manager as well, if your looking to mod your risk of rain 2 this is the way todo it

2 Likes

Ceepert already gave me an easy to use mod manager so thanks for your opinion though!

(I said opinion because I couldn’t think of the word I needed)

Tried out to Render the Commando fat model. Turned out pretty good for my first try to render anything. Once I am done with the mod I will propably do quite some more of these. https://twitter.com/Ceepert/status/1400827478923427844

10 Likes