Risk of Rain 2 fat mod [released]

This looks really good! I cant wait for more!

Oooh now this is exciting! As much as I love Risk of Rain 2, I am looking forward to this! Perhaps one day we’ll even find a way to add a “weight gain” mechanic to the game, too! Something like what FeelingHealing said about “Lunar Donuts” or Lunar Cakes would be a great mod.

4 Likes

Honestly even without dynamic weight gain a lunar cake item that reduces your move speed but increases your hp would still be a good addition to the mod

3 Likes

especially scince im a huntress main-

Btw when do you plan on releasing the mod?

Planning to release the first version once default and mastery skin for Fem Merc, Fem Commando, Artificer and Huntress are done.
I have the female model for Bandit but it needs some more work, as the back of that model was remove by the original creator as her duster would cover it in normal play, but I need to readd it, cause with the fattening up that would be visible. Also planning to do some female models myselfe for at least captain.

Currently Fem Merc and Fem Commando are done, finished Huntress today and now I just need to remake artificer as I learned so much in the past 2 weeks in Blender that I noticed so many errors in the original model that I need to redo it (and I want to make her fatter / the fattest)

3 Likes

Sounds good, and good luck with the bandit model

1 Like

FatEngi using a turret as a (struggling) seat would be fire.

2 Likes

Only the mastery skin for Artificer left, she caused me some problems with her jetpacks flame being stuck in her butt, but I managed it.
Another little teaser, shouldnt be long until I can release the first version

9 Likes

Wow this all looks really nice! cant wait to try it out!

This is looking REALLY good! Keep it up!

Working on the last model, mostly done already and in terms of belly fat the biggest one.
Should be able to finish this in the next few days.

2 Likes

I am happy to announce that the first version of the Fatify mod has been released:

13 Likes

Chrome ssbbw skin for artificer not working in game

Ok thats weird, is it only that one? They work on my end. Could you try selecting another artificer variant and the selecting that one in character selection? It may work then

Also please check if there are any warnings and errors in the console about the bbw mod, if there are please send a screenshot

well, i found what cause it. its conflict with this mod
soory for bother you :slight_smile:
P.S. good mod

oh ok, weird that that my mod has issues with the thiccify mod, as that mod replaces existing models and mine adds new ones.
And thanks ^^

2 Likes

Ceepert, can you tell me please if there is some guides anywhere about how to create character model modifications on Risk of Rain 2?

1 Like

There is a Risk or Rain 2 modding wiki, I used this guide here, but I also got some help from someone else Creating skin for vanilla characters with custom model · risk-of-thunder/R2Wiki Wiki · GitHub

If you have some issue setting up the first skin then I could show you the base setup

Thank you. I will check this guide.