Risk of Rain 2 fat mod [released]

just created a new profile using just the mods you installed, and it worked just fine so its definitely not in the mods so lets start from square one

1. Risk of rain 2 is installed (idk if youre using an account that doesnt own risk of rain 2, if so that might be the issue)
  2. r2modman is installed
  3. you change the steam directory for it to run your mods
  4. you install the basic r2api with its dependencies and then install fatify
  5. you run the game
1 Like

Wait what do you mean change the steam directory? Should it not be the default? Other than that Iā€™m following it to the letter

dont know what he means with that either. All you technically need to do after installing the game is install the mods via modmanager and it should work

Then I have no Idea what im doing wrong. I have seemingly followed what to do to the letter, and im pretty sure thiccify works. The only thing I can imagine being a problem is the fact there are two users on my computer, one doesnt even get used but its caused trouble with me installing Fallout 4 Mods and terraria mods before.

should been asked first but, what version of RoR2 are you playing on?.
If you are saying Thiccify should works like a charm then you must be on a outdated version
that you check the integrity of the game

for some people youd need to go into the mod manager settings and change the steam directory to start up modded, for some reason just using default doesnt work on some computers

Iā€™m pretty certain Iā€™m on the latest version, I have verified the integrity of the files several times and reinstalled. Maybe Iā€™m not downloading the latest version? My current version is 1.1.1.4

Im on version 1.1.1.4 what version do you use?

Seeing as how the person who originally asked me isnā€™t responding, what version of the game do you use for the mod?

Hey I got some questions regarding the mod
1: do you think you will ever do anything for the rex skin from fem mod?
2: I really like what you did with the normal engineer skin, do you think you would be up for making another version of it but more bottom heavy and with a larger stomach?
3: once your done with the vanilla cast do you think you will ever do anything for modded characters?

1 Like

sorry bout that, i donā€™t really reply that much but yea you are on the recent version of the game, thus i donā€™t know

1. As of now all Vanilla survivors are planned for the mod, though I have no current idea for Multi
  2. Making engineer more bottom heavy is not easily makeable, as its pretty much the max width before clipping too much into her arms. The proportions I use are mainly decided by what the animations allow without too much clipping, as of why for example Huntress is extremly bottom heavy cause she always holds her bow right infront of her stomach/chest which doesnt allow for much increase in size.
  3. Maybe. Would need to find out how exactly (To tell the mod what skin belongs to what survivor I need to give a body name, so Huntress is ā€œHuntressBodyā€ and so on, but they arent always so straight forward) and I would need to get the model for those mods. So need to ask the mod creator if they are ok with this sort of content for their mod, if they havent published them somewhere already.
3 Likes

Yeah multi is a tricky one, I know there is a mod already that gives multi a big ass but thereā€™s not alot you could do with that one

1 Like

And how exactly do you do that? Iā€™ve tried to change it but it doesnā€™t let me.

Btw just gonna drop this here, if you wanna get more frequent updates besides just the releases. Like Work in Progresses or sometimes I ask for stuff you guys wanna see that I may put it, then check out my Twitter.
I post updates on the mod regulary there https://twitter.com/Ceepert

2 Likes

should be in the settings of the mod manager, put in the search bar ā€œdirectoryā€ if you cant find it, opening that up also gives you the copy paste for directories for normal/vanilla/default

I figured it out! It was always working, but I never thought to check the skins, because I thought it worked like thiccify in that it automatically applied it. You should probably add that to the mod page, that you apply the fat model with a SKIN.

ā€¦ really? that was it ā€¦ you never thought to check the skins ā€¦ for a skins mod?

2 Likes

Im sorry for your loss of sanity

This was literally the first mod I tried to install, and this mod didnā€™t mention skins even once besides the tiny tag at the top. I only realized when I looked at another mod that said it was a skin mod in the description. Sorry for being dumb but you could say something in the description.