Risk of Rain 2 fat mod [released]

Glad you enjoy it ^^

For some reason I cant get the mod to work? The changed models don’t appear for me.

1 Like

are you using mod manager? Did you also install the dependencies?

Im using the mod manager but what dependencies? I don’t see any on the page.

if theres no dependencies it should just require the usual r2api, not sure what else you’d need

These are what mods I have installed, I installed thiccify to test if the mods were loading and thiccify worked.

might be load order, dont know if RoR2 actually has one for mods, but try to put fatidy below all the other framework mods

You should be getting a black text window that opens right before the game itself launches. Check for any red text to see what might be going wrong.

Orignally I did have it at the bottom but I moved it to the top, didn’t work at bottom either.

No red text and it says Fatify loads?

the only thing i can suggest is a manual download of the mod instead of downloading through r2modman. Download from the site and press import local mod from the settings in r2modman

That also didnt work, and the only suspicious text in the console is this.
"
[Info : Unity Log] Could not load config /Config/autoexec.cfg: Could not find file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data\Config\autoexec.cfg”
[Info : Unity Log] LoadContentPacks() start
[Info : Unity Log] Active scene changed from to loadingbasic
[Info : Unity Log] Loaded scene loadingbasic loadSceneMode=2
[Info : Unity Log] LoadContentPacks() end
[Info : Unity Log] Game content load completed in 1320ms.
[Info : Unity Log] [RoR2.EntityStateCatalog] ApplyEntityStateConfiguration(EntityStates.MoonElevator.ReturnToBase (RoR2.EntityStateConfiguration)) failed: state type is null.
[Info : Unity Log] [RoR2.EntityStateCatalog] ApplyEntityStateConfiguration(EntityStates.MoonElevator.TravelToEnd (RoR2.EntityStateConfiguration)) failed: state type is null.
[Info : Unity Log] [RoR2.EntityStateCatalog] ApplyEntityStateConfiguration(EntityStates.MoonElevator.WaitAtTop (RoR2.EntityStateConfiguration)) failed: state type is null.
[Info : Unity Log] [RoR2.Language] Setting current language to “en”
"
Augh I just want fat mod :frowning:

Does the console somewhere mention loading the Fatify mod? If not then something with the framework mods isnt working.
If all else fails maybe try to completly remove and reinstall Risk of Rain 2. Idealy backup your profile first.

It does says that the mod loads. Should the models be changed the instant you get into a game or is there another step that I’m possibly missing.

Here is the entire Console from starting the game to loading in and exiting the drop pod

I also tried reinstalling and verifying game files, no luck.

uff ok, the only notable difference from your log to when I start the game is this
grafik
I only have the first launch parameter by default. Did you put these in manualy? If so try to remove them. Maybe they are causing something unwanted.

Btw do other mods work?

I can’t figure out how to remove whatever that is, might have to do with me manually installing mods.
But other mods DO work. I tried using thiccify and it does work.

Really impressive work! I don’t know much about Risk of Rain 2 mods, can I still play multiplayer with my friends without them seeing the mod changes? I’d love the use the mod all the time but I’m a bit afraid of having to explaining to my friends why captain is now a cowgirl.

Considering a resently found out glitch this should actually be possible. As the mod only adds skins and no other items or similar it should be able to be played with others that do not have the mode installed. For them they would see another skin. Either one of the default ones, or if other skin mods are installed propably one of those.
If you can join them even while they dont have the fatify mod then they wont see the fatified models

I tested the mod on another computer and it also did not work, So I must be missing something when installing the mod. Maybe I’m missing a necessary mod Fatify is dependent on??