Risk of Rain 2 fat mod [released]

Looks great! And is that a new Captain skin? I was wondering if you’d be making new skins for classes you already did. BTW, think we’d have to uninstall when the new update drops?

Thats the normal captain mastery skin, I just removed the cow bra cause it was causing too many problems with the physics cause I made it poorly.

If you use modmanager the mod will update automaticly, but the wiggle bones arent in yet, this is just me testing to find the correct values for they physics

Ahh. I manually install mine, but thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to all the jiggly bellies coming to the game. XD Also can’t wait to see what you do for Multi, since that’s my fave!

2 Likes

Im looking foward aswell on what I am doing with Multi, cause I still have no concept in mind

1 Like

Have you considered a haydee-esque bbw? Also loving the prospect of jiggle physics!

3 Likes

Welcome there @Wild just to let you know it is against site rules to ask for an update from a developer. The rest of your questions and concerns are fine. :+1:

1 Like

It is possible to do something like that as someone found a way recently to use blenders shapekeys ingame. But doing that would still be so far in the future as it would require pretty much a rework of all existing models.

1 Like

Just want to say first and foremost this looks wonderful and the work is splendid (albeit a bit slow but modeling in 3D is far more difficult than 2D so I completely understand). I read through the list and tried gathering some ideas for future content.

Some potential ideas for the future

• Perhaps a separate version that includes new items or weight gain? (Current one is purely cosmetic which makes it multiplayer/vanilla friendly, but a version with custom items would be really fun; saw some suggestions for items earlier like the Lunar Cake and Donut)
    • Speaking of which, maybe the weight gain version has a enemy or two?
  • Maybe some form of fat modification? (Have sliders that can adjust how fat is distributed on a certain survivor; I saw a lot of people wanting certain body shapes for certain survivors so I though making it so they could adjust it would be neat)

I understand if the separate version is too much to ask for, though I think it could open up new opportunities for what this mod could do. Having a version that does not need to be compliant to vanilla player opens up lots of potential for fun gameplay additions on top of the already great visual work done.

4 Likes

If I knew how to to the slider thing I definetly would. My guess would be to use shapekeys but I am pretty much just using the skinbuilder for ror2 someone else made and am not actually coding anything

3 Likes

I’m not well versed in coding either but perhaps you could try implementing something like the Weight Sliders mod for Skyrim? Something like that could perhaps be used in the game, but shapekeys could do the trick.

3 Likes

I saw that recently, maybe it could be useful?

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I’ve played with skins that use this mod before and, in theory, there might be a way to create dynamic weight gain with it.

2 Likes

that looks very interessting. Will look into it

2 Likes

I know everyone is hyped about the new chars, but I’m wondering if you had any plans to make a new model for The Heratic. Also, anyone here know of a mod to play Heratic without needing to find all the parts? I get real unlucky with Lunar Coin drops

1 Like

HereticUnchained adds Heretic as a starting playable survivor.

Cool cool! Thanks man! Will try that out.

1 Like

I’d say Fat Heratic would be a separate mod that would require Heretic Unchained to be used, but I would not be against having a fat birb.

1 Like

heretic unchained tweaks heretic a bit if i recall as well so you might have a better time playing them

1 Like

yeah pretty much, cause Heretic is not a normal survivor can I not use the normal skinbuilder tool I am using for the rest

1 Like

Not sure if your aware but it seems that the update has broken the hair/ eye textures on the Rex skin