Royal Banquet: A quick princess themed, stuffing romp. UPDATE v1.4: Divine Dining Edition

Well, that is certainly a way more exciting answer as I had expected. Now I’m really hyped for upcoming updates, keep up your great work. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it. Especially the Slime ending.

I kinda hoped for another “hidden ending” in the overstuffed route. I thought if you interact with both magic scrolls in a certain way the princess wakes up from her nap only to find out that she grew in size (bad slime-ending sprite)

3 Likes

…Where IS the slime ending? I can’t find any side paths in the chicken-destroyed hallway, before the banquet.

Edit: Nope, wasn’t thorough enough, never mind.

2 Likes

Is there going to be a weight-gain oriented ending?

4 Likes

Love all the work that you done so far one the larger sprites are great. Would be also great if you could expand the “Overstuffed” route a bit with maybe a few different paths. A ending winding up at the Camp or Courtyard and a bad end with eating one bite to many.

4 Likes

I try not sound too demanding but I somewhat miss a monolog of the princess when she climbs the stairs up to the throne room when she is stuffed/ overstuffed. Like she refuse to acknowledge that is became more difficult when she is stuffed. or how she could feel of the stairs in front of her scratches the undersite of her belly when she is overstuffed.

4 Likes

When I made my chart, I noticed how the Overstuffed path hasn’t deviated from anything as of yet, so I definitely plan on adding something extra to that pathway, like with the scrolls as mentioned earlier, or being a bit exhausted on the stairs when she’s that heavy.

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely. I plan on making it an entire pathway at some point.

4 Likes

I shared the same thoughts too as soon as I saw the stairs. Just the thought of the princess doubled over wheezing, climbing all those stairs.

“Huff huff… wait why am I even doing this? My chambers aren’t even up here!” :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Oh hey, and update for this. :3

I haven’t (for a reason) read through everything here, but I did see talk of plans for other kinds of expansion in the future…but no mention of breast expansion?

4 Likes

Funny you say that, because I do want to add a breast expansion pathway, it’s just that I don’t have an idea of how that’ll go yet.

It also gives me an excuse to post this hilariously tiny cow.

unknown-6

7 Likes

hey, if you get big cows, leave that one small and make it the princess’ cute little pet

5 Likes

That’s okay. She can be the big one. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Ha ha, Tiny cow go moo

5 Likes

I’m really lost with the slime ending, I searched a lot in that hallway before and after the banquet both stuffed and overstuffed and I can’t get to find it, any help?

1 Like

You can only get it before the banquet, try looking at the things at the very end of the first hallway a little more.

It is the cabinet with the desserts, you have to interact with it and then enter the princess’ secret hideout.

2 Likes

Hey, if pygmy goats are a thing, why not pygmy cows?

1 Like

I can’t wait to find time to play the new version of the game, it’s been a while since it came out and I haven’t been able to play it yet, I imagine it must be amazing because I played the previous versions and they were so good.

1 Like

I’m definitely still working on Royal Banquet. Not procrastinating with funni mii games. Nope.

Here’s a teaser at some possible drunken shenanigans our Princess may encounter…

12 Likes

Eyyy, time to get wasted. :woozy_face:

1 Like