Royal Banquet: A quick princess themed, stuffing romp. UPDATE v1.4: Divine Dining Edition

Here I am, just hoping to somehow get into a position where she’s so huge she’s just barely the mobile side of the slime ending, squeezing and trundling through the hall…barely.

Also, definitely looking forward to when the scrolls actually visually do what interacting with them says they do (especially if we can do it more than once in a row).

4 Likes

If you know a friend willing to share pictures of her even if her face is censored, it would be a great temporary solution until you find someone to do the drawings for you.

1 Like

Kitsune on the Unnamed Stuffing RPG Discord provided me some great princess hairstyles, which I experimented with today. Although Princess will probably be getting her original look by Update 2.0, which will be pretty big update altogether. Here’s two hairstyles I think fit her princess self pretty well.

Hairstyle 1

Hairstyle 2

Let me know what you guys think looks best.

3 Likes

The second might work better if her hair was blonde or a lighter shade of brown.

1 Like

So far, I’m leaning towards one solely for the tiara.

2 Likes

I was just too lazy to put the tiara on the second one. Both hairstyles will have crowns all the same. :B

2 Likes

Not to say that these aren’t good, but if I had a preference it would be for the simpler straight hair of the original.

Maybe stick in her room a handmaiden who the Princess can talk to in order to change hairstyles? It would make sense for servants to be in the room since the princess is already up and dressed after recently sleeping.

5 Likes

Definitely the first, between the two. The second doesn’t look as good, is overdone, and that sprite makes it…kinda child-like in appearance.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that require doubling the number of sprites though? Not to mention complicating the code when sprite weight levels change. I feel like it’s a lot of time/effort for cosmetic changes, which could be better spent adding more content to the game.

1 Like

Normally I would agree but if new sprites happen to be on the cards, based on the above, then being able to switch between the existing old and new sprites before the banquet shouldn’t be too daunting.

1 Like

so i went into the kitchen after the meal and i noticed in the top right corner under a shelf there is a staircase so i was wondering if thats meant to be there or if thats a thing later on

1 Like

That will lead to the drunken pathway which I’ll prominently feature in the next update.
Speaking of which, I think I’m getting pretty close maybe to pushing out this week? That’s a hard maybe, though.

8 Likes

Quick question: will there be any pregnancy or breast expansion on the next update, maybe some lactation too? Or it will be more focused on the drunken pathway for now?

3 Likes

Hah, I’ll take a definite ‘maybe’!

3 Likes

Drunken pathway, as well as a the rest of the castle to explore and sneak previews into future areas. After that…it’s a matter of asking you guys what pathway you’ll want next. :thinking:

4 Likes

I have some pathway ideas I’d like to see~

1 Like

Post it here! More ideas are always welcome

Weight Gain path

Extreme Weight Gain path

Forest Princess path (becomes in tune with nature)

Decadence path (Booze & weight gain)

Moderation path (actually keeps control, doesn’t eat or drink “that” much)

Kingdom of Reavers path (turns into a warlike, raiding society, bringing their queen new tributes of food and gold)

Industrial path (trading and mining and machinery to make everyone get around while huge)

9 Likes

should have the spell scroll near the kitchen actually inflate her even larger than overstuffed lmao

1 Like

Turned into a cow. Or her mother gets fed up with her bad attitude, has her fattened up and dressed like a cow and mocked in some official royal event

2 Likes