Royal Banquet: A quick princess themed, stuffing romp. UPDATE v1.4: Divine Dining Edition

Maybe absconded with by the one woman from the guests that seems to allude to wanting to stuff her, and force-stuffed far beyond the limits the kitchen staff seem willing to? Or, maybe, even as an ending where she gets married off to her, to be brought back to her land as a captive feedee trophy wife?

Also, for a straight option (and because I like pregnancy a ton, despite everything), maybe being wooed by one of the men at the party…leading to a time skip of a future where she’s so well fed and has had so many kids (and is full of so many) that occupying the throne she alludes to wanting to fill means having to wedge herself until she almost manages to sort of fit, and can’t see serfs/petitioning subjects over her own expanded and engorged bustline.

2 Likes

I might be the odd one out and say more intermediate sizes between what you currently see would be fun too.

Did enjoy the commentary on the items and it’d be great to see future paths that involve them.

2 Likes

Bit of a stretch with this, but maybe there could be other playable characters, like the queen or an empress, etc. adds more replay value and pretty fun to see.

1 Like

Weeeeellll, that maybe turned out to be a no, since I ended up designing a bit more than anticipated. But the good news is that next week is an absolute definite release of 1.3. Also, I wish I could reply to multiple people within the same post, because these are all really good ideas for future content.

I definitely want to have some of the guests from the banquet make an appearance outside their banquet debut, so that’s something I want to try out.

Certain guests from the banquet themselves will also be subject to expansion, but that will be for another pathway…

One of my bigger goals is to make a Prince character that you can choose from the start, if you’re into the male expansion experience. However, it’d either be a seperate game entirely (like how there’s Pokemon So and So) or I’d have to include it with the next, next update which would double the workload for updates. Twice as many faceplates, twice as many sprites, events, and so on and so forth. So I’d have to decide how to go about that…

Scrolls…will be important. Very important…

6 Likes

How did I not find this game? It’s awesome!

I know that this isn’t the case, but because this and Some Bullshit have similar character models, I’m going to headcanon that these games take place in the same world.

2 Likes

Will there be a possibility in the far future to stuff the guests or queen?

@Aerilate
Just discovered this game today and I love it! Played through and got five endings, I think that’s all of them so far? I believe they were titled Overstuffed, Stuffed, No Food For You, Slimed and I can’t remember what the bad ending with the maids was called.

Much like the princess herself, you packed a lot into not much space, I’m quite impressed and pleased with the game. There’s so many little “hooks” for potential things that could happen with the many NPCs and interactive objects scattered about the few rooms we have access to; I’m really looking forward to seeing this game grow and evolve as you add more and more of your ideas to it! I’m mostly here for the burps, so the drunken path’s got my immediate attention (how lucky that it’s coming soon!). There’s been a great amount of them throughout so far, so as long as her antics lead to the princess ripping some major belches I will continue to enjoy this fun little game tremendously. Great spritework too, and I love the princess’ expressions. The NPCs I’m most interested in are the dancer, the witch, and that girl who wants to pack away ten or more plates, I think her name was Iris? Very excited to see what becomes of that last one in future updates when the courtyard opens up.
I would love to see any or all of these other girls get stuffed with food or drink too at some point, and perhaps even the queen shares her daughter’s impressive appetite? Idk, I’m just spitballing here. Saw mention of breast and maybe butt expansion, I would very much appreciate either or both. Also saw there was a debate over which hairstyle would look best on her and I have to agree with @AlexKay that her current hairstyle is my preference. Ah, and I wanted to compliment you on the writing, especially the humor. The princess is quite a character.

As for bugs, the only ones I noticed were the two objects pointed out earlier in this thread that have the princess say post-banquet comments while looking at them before the banquet. Thank you very much for allowing me to enjoy this fun game, you’ve laid a strong fetish rpg foundation here and I’m certain the expansions you’ll add will be just as great or even better!

1 Like

Would be fun to see a Emmie or Clara cameo in this (with Nerds permission of course)
Could just be one of the guest mentioning them in dialog.

i think somewhere you mentioned a vore ending as an idea and i have to say i’m very down for that. also, very excited for the preg stuff. loved the game, can’t wait for more content!

It would be neat Idea for a route if you can add something to your mom or other people drink before the Banquet that makes then very hungry.

It’s been a while since this thread got an answer so I will post a little idea I had in mind for the pregnancy route, since there is already a book that kind of “introduces” it maybe it can be used, so it turns out the book is some kind of “magical activator” to a secret passage (that can be maybe under the slime ending) in which you can find a secret temple dedicated to some fertility goddess, but the temple is missing something, and that is one of the relics that is in the main room so that fertility deity asks the princess for help an she accepts, maybe it can be the golden bowl so you have to retrieve it or another one, so once you get that relic back to its place the deity needs another thing which is energy and the best place she can get it is food so the princess has to stuff herself in the banquet to help the mysterious deity, the more she stuffs herself the more pregnant she gets to the point she gets inmobile, the problem is that she was not enough for the goddess so uses her power to make every woman in the castle become pregnant at various sizes, maybe even bigger than the princess herself.

1 Like

Quick question.

Is it possible to defeat the slime in the dungeon?

1 Like

Okay, so it’s been like forever since I last promised something and that’s because a lot has been going on in my real life.

For starters, I got a wisdom tooth pulled! Mostly as a happy accident - I had to get a regular tooth pulled and they decided to go ahead and pull the wisdom tooth right next to it. That ended up leaving me in shambles for a couple of days. Everything’s all healed up now, though!

Secondly, my air conditioning for my apartment has pretty much been broken since July began, leaving me in a hot and muggy environment, which sucks for doing literally anything. They’ve been trying to fix it, and HOPEFULLY tonight they’ll properly fix it, but I’m having serious doubts about it. :I

The third piece of news is actually good news: I happen to own a tablet now! It’s a Wacom Intuo, pretty smol and perfect for beginners. Does that mean I’ll start making art now? Uh…

Let’s just say I have a long way to go…
But as for updates, I’m still working on them! I apologize for basically being radio silent, and thank you for being all patient!

12 Likes

Glad to hear you’re hanging in there, congrats on the tablet! I’ll keep waiting patiently, take your time as I’m sure the next update will be well worth it!

Congratulations on the tablet! Always nice being able to just doodle out ideas.

I can’t wait for the release of the next game update, good luck with your air conditioning issue and game development

That was a fun game.

You could probably have a line about going up all those stairs to the North.

Really nice update here :slight_smile: . But you think there would be any chance for romance here? Would be nice to see someone adore her for her massive gut :slight_smile: . But that’s just me.

4 Likes

It would be very interesting, there’s even a suitor, remember that there are some guys at the banquet table after she finished eating who hit on her because her body became super attractive.