RPG Maker, Resource Thread

What generator is this?.. Asking for a friend…

RPG Maker MV.
It probably could work with VX Ace as well, but you’d have to make edits to resize it since VX Ace
uses a different size for spritesheets.

Can you upload that face for me? I can’t find these anywhere else.

I put this in the StyleGan thread, but I figured I’d also add it here because I got the original base that all these sprites descended from from this thread.Vitality Spritepack.zip (2.6 MB)

Feel free to edit them as you want and use the bases to build your own, but I’d appreciate if people didn’t put them into their own games unchanged since I do intend to make a game at some point with them as important characters.

1 Like

Hey guys!

How do I make custom fatter faces for rpg make mv?

Thanks!

I know its been a hot minute since this but does anyone have ang good resources for 1 block tall characters instead of 2? I’m making my first game on VX Ace and I don’t know how to do two block characters

I don’t know much about VX Ace but I think you just need to make the sprite sheet twice as tall and RPG will divide the sprites accordingly.

The one block tall sprites are much more like Chibis, with big heads and stuff

Here’s a collection complied by @Grimimic and friends over at the bugtesting discord channel. the folders are named by artist, be sure and give them credit!
rpgmaker expansion templates.zip (1.4 MB)

6 Likes

Thank you for the link! :pray: :grin:

This is just me compiling almost all of the sprites in this resource thread, everything inside here are not mine of course and credit to the respective owners.

5 Likes