RPGmaker game from pixiv, Slave feeder

I completely deleted all of the game files before I re-downloaded them but the issue has been solved by the release of the above file, thanks for your time though.

Ah, found out how to get the appetite enhancer, just gotta progress with the maid’s fattening quest.

1 Like

The little table next to the stove in the concubine’s area can be used to cook bigger meals which helped get her fatter. Still took an ungodly amount of time. Not sure if she has a weight level beyond the scene where your look at the moon.

1 Like

There is a weight level past the moon, but I don’t know how long it’s gonna take to get past it with shoveling udon down the fox’s mouth.
She just keeps talking about rice.

Looks like there was an update released: チョコ82% - pixiv

2 Likes

I’ll wait for ExtrudedSquared to make a serviceable archive version since when I try it always get caught up on the custom sprites.

Edit: Also because I still can’t find the unzipping thing they keep talking about, so yeah, google has nothing on this sijisunzip program

Here a link to sijisunzip, though you might have to build it to get it to work. GitHub - kjerk/sjisunzip: A rather stupid simple program to unbreak s-jis encoded filenames in a zip since nobody else seems to want to do it.

I went ahead and ran it through sijisunzip and a quick google translate on Translator++. Haven’t tried it out yet other than to make sure it didn’t crash.

edit: Fixed the text wrapping sort of.

edit 2: It seems the author got rid of the some of the files in the animation and audio folders that were used in the game so you can get errors during some attacks. Ill fix it in a bit but you can just copy paste the animations from version 0.9 and it should fix it.

edit 3: It should all be working now. File size is a bit bigger due to just shoving in all the animation and audio files from the first version.

2 Likes

I’m not sure there are any differences between 0.9 and 1.0. The description on Pixiv says “Finally, the complete version is completed. Sky fox events and items have been added!” but from what I can tell they didn’t add any new scenes.
The bug where it repeats the scene with the main girl breaking the bed after feeding the knight is still in the game. It gives you a black screen that you can fix if you can find your bed and sleep but it still annoying.

3 Likes

Okay, so just tossing this out there, but I’m computer retarded, what am I suppose to do with the sijisunzip stuff on the github?
I have no idea what to do with CS files

Oops, I sent the link to the source code, you can download the .exe here Release Initial Release (v0.1) · kjerk/sjisunzip · GitHub . Just ignore the source code downloads and grab the sjisunzip_v0.1.zip. Once you extract it, it should just be an .exe file. All you have to do to use it is drag whatever Japanese .zip file onto the .exe and it should unzip it in whatever folder the .zip is in

Okay, that works a lot better now.

Looks like the download on MEGA isn’t available anymore…

Sorry about that, I think I fixed the link and it should work now.

4 Likes

Alright I played for a bit, so I’ll give my thoughts.

Seeing as it’s purely text based gain, the engrish via google translate copy can leave for a lot of confusion on how to continue. Not… to mention how some translations don’t even sound like coherent English. He/She/I seem to be used interchangeably and really takes away from the immersion. Also a little confusing as the protagonist is named Chloe which sort of sounds feminine but the maid says husband so I guess I’m just overthinking things. Obviously it’s preferable to straight up blind menuing with Japanese.

Does the maid questline end when she moves onto the bed in the middle? I’ve fed her a lot of pizza but nothing seems to change and… I can’t tell with the engrish, lol Anything beyond this point? She’s
pretty cute and adorable engrish aside. The brush sprite is great.

The cooking for the foxgirl isn’t really fun and it’s just another layer of steps to feeding someone vs just buying items outright. The need to navigate and the trek back to the merchant for all the ingredients is a hassle too and the amount of ingredients add up quickly. I’m not really sure how to address this part without sounding like I’m whining or complaining but I wouldn’t say it’s implemented well for a fetish game.

I recently just got the Knight which… I don’t even really know what the conditions to get her were… lol A level threshold I guess? My main complaint with this is of course the bug that @ExtrudedSquared has already gone over. I’ve managed to navigate to the bed like twice so far in the darkness on account of the bug and I still have no idea where I spawn during that bugged cutscene to be able to get to the bed asap. I just sort of stumble around and get annoyed.

How many times do I need to give her food for the questline to progress? Will I eventually get past the bugged cutscene with the maid breaking a bed I’ve already seen ages ago or will it always continue for all of the knight interactions?

The house’s basement also seems to have another room for it. I was theorizing the mage would end up there given the player can look at her but I have no idea if that’s even a thing.

I sort of pieced together that different characters seem to eat different food but I’m not sure who really eats the monster type of food that I keep getting in spades.

1 Like

Bit of spoilers here for the second dungeon cell here, so I’ll just get that out of the way

If you beat the demon lord in the castle, she goes here, basically she has this slave crystal she was gonna use on you, but being the virtuous, and upstanding fellow that you are, you jab the crystal into her, turning her into your pet

As for the knight, you actually have to force her to take the appetite stimulant to start things off, but when I got to dealing with the girls I had maxed out my gold from level grinding/
Getting her to appear, I think it has to do with beating the holy knight in the bar, or getting to a certain point in the demon lord’s castle.
Hell, it could be triggered by beating it, I don’t know.
I just know that when I got her, I just forced her to take all three of her medicines each day, and left food, and stuff eventually happened.

And, yeah, the game is rather slow when it comes to getting the girls to grow, it’s slightly more realistic that way, but on the same token, spending weeks at a time getting the fox to choke down all that udon for anything to happen is rather tedious.

Did anyone went to any ending of the game? I am stuck in where Rulu moves to a new bed at the centre of the room. Plesae help

I must be an idiot, but I have no idea what to give rura at the very beginning of the game after you buy her. I bought every single item and none of them work, is there somewhere you have to get a drop or something?

It’s honestly been too long, I can’t remember, is Rura the fox?
If so, I think you have to cook for them using their stove.

It’s the very first maid girl at the beginning of the game

At the start you can only give her Milk or a Nut-Berry-Energy-Bar-Thingy (Can’t look up their in-game names right now.)