RPGmaker game from pixiv, Slave feeder

Yeah I just have no idea where to get them, sorry for spamming this thread should have been more specific

Should all be from the 2 girls at the main square. The maid girl needs small food at the start because she is malnorished and can’t handle actual food yet. As time goes on and you feed her more she will slowly get to a more healthy weight and eat more types of food.

Yeah I’m an idiot, I swear the girl on the left did not sell anything the last time I talked to her. Thanks!

hey i need help on the girl that sell potion. how she sell the potion that increases the hunger?

I’m pretty sure that one’s locked to the maid girl’s growth.

You can buy it once the maid is going to outgrow her clothes and refuses to eat. Be sure you didn’t reset the maid with the lever in the basement unlocked after getting her ED with the code as this bugged everything out for me. (23571 if anyone needs it, walk all the way to the right to enter it)

I recommend using the money and experience lever only, and just buy everything in the town and go through it normally to avoid things breaking. Also do one quest at a time in the order below. For the fox, I just bought 20 of everything from the foreign vendor and it was enough to complete her full questline without having to run back and forth all the time. The knight just seems to take forever, I actually thought it was bugged. I didn’t get the dark screen bug mentioned in this thread but I was playing this game in Japanese with JP locale set, probably something to do with the autotranslated version/region setting on windows there. Here’s how to unlock everyone and also know when the quest is done, my gift to this thread after necroing with a stupid question.

Maid - Buy her, once she moves to the bed you can still give her items but her quest is done (the capacity value of items lowers which you can see in the mysterious item that has the cell phone icon)

Fox God - Listen to the bartender, then kill the guy in the bar and talk to the bartender again (character level 50 recommended) quest ends after she invites you into the bath

Knight - Be level 60 and she shows up outside your door, this one ends by talking to her (option gives a warning). Talk to her throughout the quest for some extra scenes that are possibly required to progress

Succubus/Demon Lord - Beat her in the tower at lvl 99 and she’ll come back to the empty cell, she eats the monster items which you can also buy from the guy next to the potion shop, another one where it is pretty obvious when the quest ends (you just get a loopable dialogue option)

Mage - (edit) Loveshandles got it right, thanks! I tried inspecting things but apparently it was from the wrong angle. Once you unlock the appetite enhancer you can put it in the water on her desk once a day. Again pretty obvious end, but if you aren’t sure it’s when she will stop selling you items, and there will be a portal in the corner of the room to buy from.

4 Likes

The mage will start to gain when you slip her own appetite enhancer into her water by interacting with it. No idea yet how far that line goes.

1 Like

Update: I think the bug where the girl falls out of bed again is because the knight story ended. Also how the hell do you get the fox’s ending, im at like the third weight stage but it’s been weeks.

Did the event happen after walking out of your house yet? There is one more event after the moonwatching, once this happens there’s one more stage before her ED. There wasn’t anything special I had to do, just keep giving the items. I finished her quest before unlocking the knight on purpose as doing more than one girl at a time seemed to cause issues with progression, including the fox.

1 Like

No I haven’t seen that yet

go to town and go into the bar and defeat the holy knight with the orange hair

I already did that lol

I’ve completed an English translation for tyoko96p’s work 奴隷肥育RPG.
https://twitter.com/tyoko96p
Their twitter hasn’t been updated since a retweet in January, however.

This was the first WG game I played, and I felt a strong urge to complete a real translation as the machine translation one was harder to understand than the original Japanese.
Note: Onomatopoeia cause translation machines to struggle. Hell, they caused me to struggle as well, as there are many more eating sounds in Japanese then there are in English. I vastly prefer the SFX method of eating noises as opposed to writing them out, as I found in my personal comparison of this and BokuMajo. I considered modding this one, but it seems complete enough to me without any need to change things other than the translation.

Anyway, here’s the link to the folder, put in this format since I know downloading archive files can cause trouble for some people if there are Japanese characters in the file names.
Enjoy:

17 Likes

I run the game.exe, but it didn’t open the gaming window, is anything missing?

That’s odd. I ran it on my system without any issues, and I changed nothing in the game other than the contents of text boxes etc.

Is anyone else having this issue? Also, do people in general think I should start a new thread for the English translation? I’d intended to just drop it off quietly, but I don’t think I should spam this old thread if I’m going to be trying to help people get it working.

1 Like

it just not working, can you make a .zip , .rar or .7z, i think might get wrong in “MEGA download to .zip”

Here it is, 7z format. This should be fixed, hopefully there aren’t more bugs…

2 Likes

thanks, this time it worked.

and it BUGged

it will blackout after put down Lula to new bed

i played this game long ago so i never encounter any problems so it a bit hard to tell why it’s acting up for you