Runic Girth Alpha Build (.0001).vr5 is LIVE Wave 2 Characters

Okay, so I created an account to report some issues I’ve found.

1. really good, absolutely enjoy it and I’m looking forward to the next demo.

2. I saw that you dropped the calories needed for weight gain, but I think this only applied to the models, not the artwork and any unique dialogue to go along with it. The artwork doesn’t change to a different weight until you get a character to around 300 lb.

3. I think this is for the NPC stats as well, because it took way too long for any changes to the Villager page of the menu to even change and I have yet to see any weight changes to the artwork for the characters.

4. The only reason I was able to find this out was because of a bug with the player character that either happens randomly or by eating a single time. The bug is that the player character will start to gain 1lb after sleeping, and then after each new day gains 1 + the number of lbs gained the previous day.

5. Here is what the player character model looks like after about 332 pounds.

2 Likes

And here is the first artwork change with this weight.

1 Like

Oh wow, I didn’t even know that was a thing that could happen! Thanks for letting me know that I will have to rework the weight gain stuff if that’s the case. what I think is happening is that I wanted the NPCs to have a threshold for them to start gaining weight (if they eat more calories than they burn type of thing) but I didn’t think that it would lead to this happening. Good catch.

1 Like