Salem's Appetite - Cakehoarder Game Jam Submission

Halloooo everyone! I am having a ton of fun with the game jam this year, and knew that I wanted to do something centered around my boy, Salem :wink:

So when I found out the theme was “Holiday”, I really couldn’t wait to make it a Holiday Special! So for the past week I’ve put my all into making art and content for this! I did reuse some gui assets from JA, (because it was allowed in the rules) But all the sprites have been edited in some way, and all the CGs and writing is 100% original for this game!

This really was an adventure like no other! I hope you all enjoy the male-focused force-feeding scenes!

||-Mediafire Links-||

PC/Linux Version: SalemsAppetite-1.0.0-pc
Mac OSX Version: SalemsAppetite-1.0.0-mac
Android Version: SalemsAppetite-1.0.0-release

||-Dropbox Links-||

PC/Linux Version: Dropbox - SalemsAppetite-1.0.0-pc.zip - Simplify your life
Mac OSX Version: Dropbox - SalemsAppetite-1.0.0-mac.zip - Simplify your life
Android Version: Dropbox - SalemsAppetite-1.0.0-release.apk - Simplify your life

20 Likes

Moved to the appropriate sub category.

1 Like

Updated to include Mac / Android releases!

It has an android release? (How do i play it?)

dumb question but erith is next?

I wrote this tutorial for my other game, Juni’s Appetite, but it will work the same way!

ohno

I don’t think her tits could fit on my screen

…yea never tell a girl that… unless you want be chase down with army of girls with pitchfork

1 Like

I would love a compliment like that!

Male, non-furry, stuffing focused content? Are you some kind of genie? Because if so I’ve prepared a list of my other two wishes.

Seriously though, great work! It’s interesting to see how different the Jam submissions ended up being.

1 Like

I’m so glad! Boys usually don’t get much attention!

The issue is that at like 99$ it starts waiting for network, and doesn’t download. My phone may just suck tho.

(Edit, tried clearing cache, worked. Just didn’t have storage.)

1 Like

Your art’s just getting getting better and better and these games are a wonderful showcase for it. I hope we keep seeing little scenarios with these guys!

1 Like

I’d love an Erith-themed game! She’s my fav of these wonderful characters, and I think her tits could fit on the screen as long as we have a helicopter view! =D

1 Like

Who knows what the future holds! :>

Welp, MediaFire’s acting up for me, so I guess I’ll have to wait for the Dropbox links. Loved the first game to bits, so I’m looking forward to it nonetheless.

I am so sorry for taking so long! I thought I already edited the post!

one minute while i add em!

Thanks, worked like a charm!

1 Like

Grotlover2 Score

Category Total
Basics: 20000
Art: 315
Writing: 305
Concept/Design 730
Msc: 100
Total: 21450

Comments:

Cakes art skills really shines here making the best looking game out of this entire list with a fun little story to boot. Unfortunately, it really does nothing special with the VN format and the lack of animations hurt it a bit on the art score. A neat little expansion for Juni’s Appetite though!

Kilif Score

Category Total
Art: 345
Writing: 320
Concept/Design 1000
Msc: 165
Total: 21830

Comments:

Wonderful artwork and writing. A visual novel has an uphill battle when it comes to mechanics, however. The stuff that was there was great and well put together, polished, etc. No real complaints other than the shortness of it.

Juxtaterrestrial Score

Category Total
Art: 346
Writing: 298
Concept/Design 1233
Msc: 150
Total: 22027

Comments:

Glad to see those characters again. Would have loved an ending slide though. But that said everything that was there was super duper polished. It impressed me for sure.

Total points: 65307