Salutations, all!

Salutations, all!
My name is Squid, but I go by many names such as the Squidlina, Squidly, and just Squid!
I am a 23 y/o female and very much a chubby chaser as well as chubby myself! (though fat would be a more appropriate descriptor for me, hehe…)
I have came here for a quest! A quest of many questions and, hopefully, answers!
I wish to have help with many ideas I have an I’m more than willing to pay for these dreams to come true!
I have one project that I wish to get off the ground, and that would be a weight gain mod for a certain doctor in a certain famous farming game! I’ll reveal more later!
Thank you for your time, and may we work well together!

7 Likes

Welcome! I hope you find the help you are looking for! You may have already looked around at some of the projects found in the forum, so perhaps messaging people whose mods/games are similar to what you have planned would be a good idea? Anyways, I can’t wait to see the culmination of your ideas!

Ah! That’d be a good idea! Thank you for the suggestion friend!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Squidlina! It’s a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here! :3

Good to have you here!

If you’re talking about Harvey from Stardew Valley, then I’ve got just thr forum post for you. Stardew Fatty Discord (New!)

The Discords still very much active and they have a bunch of different weight gain mods already made for Stardew

1 Like