Scarlett Rose in the Wide, Wild Wastelands (Extended Demo Ver.0.2)

You should be able to jump over the smallest gap in the middle of the chasm by pressing the action button.

1 Like

I don’t know how I didn’t find that out sooner, because I was pressing a lot of buttons…

1 Like

I enjoyed playing the demo! I really like the 3D effect it’s very cinematic when you do the fixed camera or first person perspective. Looking forward to see more of the story and spritework.

1 Like

Made a huge mistake and somehow accidentally packaged an entirely different project I was working on in the download files :man_facepalming:

Download is now 150mb instead of 400+, and for those who already downloaded it… uh… enjoy the free preview of a game that may or may not ever see the light of day, I guess? (I was wondering why the download size was so big with so few assets lmao) ((side note: I have way too many WIPs floating around))

Is there anything i can do with food from rats in current version of game?

No there’s nothing to do with it currently.

How is inflation implemented in the game? It’s tagged, but from the looks of things, this just seems like a regular WG game.

The plan is for there to be various enemy factions themed around different kinks that you’ll encounter while on scavenging missions.

Just reached 1000 downloads on itch!! Here’s a a lil’ sneak peak of Erika in her element as thanks:

More to come soon!

6 Likes

Oh, so there IS something her size)))

2 Likes

Just beat the demo and the 3D with 2D sprites is really charming (even if it has some lag issues)! Ima be honest, had no idea you could recruit the dog because i had a little bit of trouble lining my character up with what I wanted to interact with so I thought the dog couldn’t be interacted with. That might just be the lag tho. Other than that I like the main character so far, the setting is fun and I like the high damage, seemingly low resources kinda flow of combat! Good work can’t wait to see where you take this!

1 Like

This looks dope!
And always excited to see more MV3D stuff here!

2 Likes

Hello, how do I fix this?

Weird! Maybe try re-downloading/re-extracting? I just re-downloaded the game to make sure, and that audio file is definitely still in there for me.

Debating whether Rose looks better with a lil’ necktie or not…
image_2024-08-13_044506951

• Tie!
  • No tie!
0 voters
1 Like

Very important new feature in the next update:

ezgif-5-d78a7f5b25

Speaking of, how do ya’ll feel about update frequency? Do we want shorter, more frequent updates, or longer, more substantive but less frequent updates? I think there are benefits to both so I’m curious what the community here thinks.

12 Likes

This has great potential, kinda wish the kiss thing didn’t happen but if this keeps up I think this could be one of the best games on the site!

1 Like

Honestly, I think it’s up to you what you prefer. I like regular updates but if you want to slow them down for more content per update that’s your perogative

1 Like

Demo ver.0.2 is live! Not much new stuff, mostly just re-balancing and polishing, but there’s a little taste for what’s next as well! (Load the second save slot to start the new content.)

4 Likes

This seems like a promising project, and I hope to see more.
Interacting with Dog upon arriving at Rose’s home results in this error:

1 Like