Sci-fi Weight Gain

I started this late last year and forgot to post it on here, the other games are currently on extended Hiatus but aren’t forgotten, but for now I’ll be working on this, I hope the Widget I included at the top works as intended, Females are in this but aren’t involved in any of the expansion types, and there references and events from other franchises so far only Mass Effect but I don’t take credit on those characters unless they weren’t in Mass Effect like Kaidan and male Shep have a son named Kyle who was born a month before Shep died at the begining of Mass Effect 2 and instead of Kaidan not being informed about Shep’s body being handed over to Cerberus, he is instead informed in this timeline and the destruction of the Reapers caused the entire SSV Normandy SR-2 to become immortal, with their physical age changing slowly so despite Kyle being nearly 2000 years old he appears to only be 20 despite being nearly 3 in 2186 when the Reaper War was going on during Mass Effect 3, Kaidan having given birth to him literally not long after Sovereign was destroyed at the end of Mass Effect 1 and only being a month old when Shepard died during the destruction of SSV Normandy SR-1, and Kyle was 3 when he shot a Husk that was trying to bite Kaidan’s face during the race to the Beam at the end of Mass Effect 3 using a special gun made for him that was made and given to him by the Turian Councilor Sparatus and despite only being 3 he managed to warn Sparatus, Trevos and Valern that the Citadel wasn’t Protean but Reaper which caused them to escape before the Reapers took control of the Citadel and caused them to have Kyle go onto the SSV Normandy SR-2 even though Kaidan and Shepard had asked Trevos to babysit Kyle, in any case the year is 4150 almost 2000 years after the Reaper War, which isn’t even mentioned if you don’t activate the Mass Effect DLC by trying going to the easter egg planet of Therum when given the choices to go to Nebuloria, Therum (easter egg) or Florrum which is a direct reference to the first planet choices from Mass Effect 1 of Noveria, Therum and Feros with Therum being a direct reference which is why it unlocks the Mass Effect DLC content, the DLC are just connected other franchises and are already coded into the game and are unlocked via Easter Eggs either ones that are direct and that connect the timelines or ones that aren’t connected to the timeline like the future Starfield and Fallout DLC, romance is in the game each DLC adds romance options, being gay adds more male ones, being bisexual adds a mixture of ones from being gay and ones form being straight and being straight adds female ones, being Bisexual but leaning on one gender or the other means more of the prefered gender romance options.

the Widget doesn’t appear to work so Sci-fi Weight Gain by Taylor Manshanden on itch.io

I didn’t even realize that I had posted the link before on my Human Growth game’s topic page

3 Likes

Um…That was a run-on sentence. All I understood is that it’s Mass Effect related, 2000 years after the Reaper War, and something about immortality.

3 Likes