Human Growth - Needs new Story Ideas for the rooms.

This is my first Twine game and i have been making it since 2 days ago and I haven’t added much dialogue yet minus character choosing and 1 Room out of 1100 since you get 10 choices at the start and you get 9 more rooms with that number going down with each Room visited to go plus a ending room which causes bad ends if visited before and each room is visited once per story so a total of 1110 rooms, with stories linked to body type chosen in the character choosing part and each room being visited and I will be sure to release a V0.1 by the time i at least finish the first set of stories since I have to set up about 1110 stories 100 per Room chosen at the start, the game has high gay content and sexual content so I put disclaimers when choosing sexuality for the character where it warns Straights and Asexuals saying no results in a Bad End which I worded to make it sound like an insultive joke for the Straights but less insultive for Asexuals and the Insultive jokes are only to lighten the mood because I tried to word it like a joke so it didn’t come off as completely insultive because I was trying to make those Bad Ends funny even if they seem insultive but I am not sure so I can post those here for feedback so if it should change them before V0.1 I can change them: “You gave up because you are Straight and Homophobic!” that’s the Straight Bad End, the Asexual Bad End isn’t insultive at least I don’t believe so “You gave up because of the possibility of sexual content.” the Straight Bad End isn’t supposed to be taken as an insult as its supposed to be a joke that sounds like an insult, I’m bad at insults and even worse at mixing an insult and a joke there is another Bad End but that’s just when trying to select Female at the start which causes “Sorry but this is Male only.” to be shown followed by “You Lost”. If anyone wants to give me some feedback feel free since this is the first time I am releasing a game publicly when I initially started making it for myself. V0.1 will be one start Room finished with each 0.# following being how many Room lines I have finished so far I’d say I’m at V0.00000000001 since I only finished the first room choice’s Room 1, there are 10 rooms plus 10 characters, each character has his own body type associated with him at the start such as Kurt the Skinny, Henry the Average, Anthony the Chubby, Taylor the Obese, David the Toned, Paul the Athletic, James the Bodybuilder, Robert ‘Bob’ the Muscle Chub, Mark the Ex-Jock and Greg the Bones those are just default names, as the Player you are called by “the [Body Type chosen]” with Kurt, Henry, David, Paul, James, Robert ‘Bob’ and Greg just being the names I came up with at the time with Anthony and Taylor being my ocs Taylor being a me with a better live and Anthony being his now fiancé but in the game they are in a secret relationship unlike the others where Kurt & Henry, David & Paul, James & Bob and Mark & Greg have mutual crushes that they aren’t aware of, while Mark is a friend of mine who asked to be put in my next game and I told him that in the game he would have a crush on a guy who would is so thin that his bones are really pronounced hence why Greg’s called “the Bones” while Kurt has a higher chance of survival Greg is close to death because he is dangerously underweight and Mark was like if he met a guy named Greg who was in that predicament he would force feed him so he wouldn’t die and start making out with him while he tries to digest the food and Mark said that he wouldn’t care if the Greg guy was gay or not though knowing Mark he’d probably be able to convince a straight guy to make Mark his sex slave… Sorry got off topic there because I was talking about the background behind the names then I started talking about my friend Mark. As a little spoiler I am including a story passage, not that long since I wasn’t sure how exactly to word it so I could go into details on how the voreing/voring happened since I usually watch or look at vore I don’t read it since my imagination doesn’t allow me to envision exactly what is being said my imagination makes it more sexual than it needs to be… before I get anymore side tracked I will add the screenshot.Human Growth Screenshot|690x255 the Screenshot is a Story passage from my Better Me’s story aka “the Obese”'s story

EDIT

Here is the V0.1 release though technically V0.1.1 since I made a mistake and decided to fix it.

5 Likes

Oh wow, this looks promising! it’s also nice to finally see another male weight gain game, thank you!

Ditto as above to show there is a wanting for this sort of stuff.
Hope you have fun developing so we have more great devs here.

1 Like

This looks really promising, as said above it’s always good to see more male stuff!

I need some suggestions for what to put in rooms 2, 3, 6, 9 and 10 and there are limits since this doesn’t include and won’t include Muscle Growth or Breast or Ass Expansion though Breasts and Asses will grow through the weight gain Vore is Room 1, Helium is Room 4, Food is Room 5, Water is Room 7 and Living Slime is Room 8 and I am trying to limit the chance where Rooms do the same thing, the reason why there is no Muscle Growth is because 2 characters David the Toned and Paul the Athletic are cautious about their weight and assume that inflation and vore will build their muscles since those are really the only things they enjoy that’s why if they are played if they go in Room 5 before its their last room its game over since they realize they got fat and aren’t liking it and end up being immobilized by morning preventing anyone from leaving with the Good Ending a week later they will release that they got fat and instead of continuing being anti-fat they come to embrace it while they also embrace each other at the same time because the end room in the Attic, which if visited before visiting all 10 rooms causes a game over because everyone needs to be in there so the combined weight from everyone and the rooms causes the floor to collapse and everyone is teleported outside the mansion, in the Attic at the end everyone thinks their gonna die and that’s when crushes are revealed and the crushes embrace and while “the Chub” and “the Obese” reveal they’ve been dating and this all happens because everyone thinks they are gonna die but then the floor breaks and they appear outside the mansion looking the same as they were while in the Attic proving it wasn’t a dream, I might even make a sequel in the future when this is finished.

EDIT

I’ll take the first 5 suggestions and put them in the Rooms the Rooms I put them in will be hidden until V0.1 and I will be sure to add credit to those who suggest by V1 because at that point I will have added a Credits Passage which includes Special Thanks and if I make any updates to it past V1 those updates will just be story improvements or spelling mistakes though I am already checking my spelling since the program doesn’t seem to have a built in spell check.

EDIT

I have figured out something after some thought but I will still do a Special Thanks when I make a Credits passage that will just be who show support until I find something else that I might need suggestions for something such as if I try and be descriptive about rooms, that was just a simple example but regardless there will be Special Thanks.

EDIT

Version is closer to V0.0000000001 now since I just finished another batch of stories, though technically stories are identical for each room so I actually just finished Room 2 as a whole just like I already finished Room 1 though this logic isn’t true when counting the Attic since its story is different if its visited last when the house’s magic corners you and everyone else into the Attic there are 3 chapters, Chapter 1 is when you and your buddies arrive at the abandoned which is just a prologue like tells the background for each character and Chapter 2 is the biggest which consists of the Rooms and there Stories while Chapter 3 is just the Epilogue, though if I make a sequel the Chapter sequel will start at 4 and would consist of the same characters but be called “Human Growth: Return to the Mansion” or something like that, though if I do make a Sequel it wouldn’t be made unless its requested but in the sequel the mansion would be bigger and have more stories but the escape would be different. The only differences between stories are descriptions like if the Vore room was visited last the belly description is “prey filled belly/bellies” but if no rooms are visited its either abs for Toned, Athletic and Bodybuilder, flat belly for Skinny and Average, boney belly for Bones and chubby belly for Chubby, Obese, Muscle Chub and Ex-Jock. Also in the sequel the rooms will be visited in a set order so I can make one Unique story per room for each body type and unlike this one the player is given the option to leave at anytime after a room and its counted as an early end instead of a Bad or Good end though like this one with the Good End its revealed in the Epilogue that everyone has gained weight even from the inflations and I know talking about a sequel while the first is still in development might seem redundant but I am planning ahead even if a sequel isn’t guaranteed to be developed meaning even if I do make a sequel it all depends on how well this one does once its finished and if a sequel is requested.

Also before I forget to mention it, V0.1 should be available by the end of the week and if not the end of the month, it all depends on how fast I can write the stories since I have nothing else to do.

Though it might just be a set storyline until I finish more stories since I wanna make a release as soon as possible.

EDIT

I have decided to make the Room storyline set after the initial room choice since then I can pre-set up the processes with titles instead of making them with the links and also shortens the amount of exactly identical stories and I have only come to this decision since the game would take too long to fully complete which at least this way I can complete it to V1 within a year instead of 5 years at minimum, if there is a Sequel though I will make more rooms while the original 10 would be blocked off and a whole new area of the mansion unlocks, also I can make more unique stories this way.

EDIT

I have set up all of the Room Finished passages by title though I have also fully finished the final room passages and the Chapter 3 start passage, the Chapter 3 stories and the Epilogue are just title finished while the Special Thanks won’t be completed until after I have reached V0.1 but before I release a playable copy and I am about 25% done with completing one story path before V0.1 is released since I have finished five out of ten stories for Room 3 (1.2) aka the third room of the mansion but also the third room when choosing Room 1 at the start the “(1.2)” stands for “(the room chosen at the start.the amount of rooms since)” and in this cause that is Room 1 being the room chosen at the start and 2 being the amount of rooms since this doesn’t count the Room that began the line, only Room 1’s line and Room 10’s line is pre-determined because I can’t come up with any number patterns for when choosing Rooms 2-9.

EDIT

I got caught in a bug and thought hitting Reload would fix it but instead it reset my story back to the Beginning progress before I started the stories and I don’t know how to get my progress back. Nvm I reopened the game and it returned it all.

EDIT

When Room 5 is set as a room that isn’t the last to avoid a scripted Bad End when playing as either Toned or Athletic I make them detour to the following room to make sure that the Bad End is choice driven though I could also make it so you are given a choice on whether or not the detour is taken and if it isn’t it leads to the Bad End. I decided to go a head and make it a choice so the Bad End is still useable outside the choice on which Room to start with. So now Toned and Athletic always detour is Room 5 isn’t the end or the 9th room. Btw since I started talking about Room 5 it means I am almost completely done V0.1

EDIT
A little spoiler while in the 5th Room when having chosen the 1st room at the start David and Paul will be in the 6th room regardless of if they are played or not, they are the only ones with this kind of treatment since they can’t be in the 5th Room until the end.

Does each of the 10 starting rooms have 9 unique rooms plus an ending room, or are there only 10 rooms that you go through in different orders to create the different scenes?

there are only 10 room total but originally I was gonna make it possible to choose all but the rooms already visited unfortunately after I realized that would take too long I made it so only the first room is chosen while the others in the line are pre-selected and the ending room is just the Attic which appears as a selection at the start which just kills everyone though if I make a sequel I’d be adding the 11+ rooms and in that cause rooms would still be pre-set after the first choice but after clearing 10 rooms, the original 10 rooms would be blocked off, you get to choose to do 10 more rooms to expand further or just leave, when you stay the rooms aren’t pre-set because only the first 20 rooms would be forced to go through the first 10 for this game and the next 10 for the sequel and at that point the rooms would be unlimited unless you leave and I am planning ahead for a Sequel even though its not set it stone unless this game does well but I am just thinking of ideas for it for if the sequel were to get set in stone.

1 Like

I ended up already setting up Room 7’s stories for Skinny, Average, Chubby, Obese, Bodybuilder, Muscle Chub, Ex-Jock and Bones while they were in Room 6 just because Toned and Athletic took a detour to Room 7 because they were in Room 6 while the others were in Room 5 so I ended up finishing 2 batches of stories with one Room.

Now I have to transfer all the stories for Room 7 into actual Room 7 which since I haven’t finished Room 6 yet has no starter progresses.

EDIT

reposting it so it doesn’t seem like I replied to myself

EDIT

I should be able to release V0.1 soon since I don’t plan to get any sleep until V0.1 is released and fortunately for me I’m almost done the 100 stories for V0.1, well 111 since I have to also do the Chapter 3 aka the Escape stories for each Body Type which would be the same story exactly but from the point of view from each Body Type as well as the Epilogue story well and the Special Thanks which will be updated with each new release unless there is no new supporters between releases.

EDIT

Yeah nvm I am drawing a blank when trying to write Toned and Athletic’s Room 7, which is where everyone else is, turned Room 8, which is where they went since they already did Room 7 while everyone else was in Room 6, stories so I am gonna need to release V0.1 tomorrow since I need sleep so I don’t continue drawing a blank, all I managed to do was “You and Paul enter the Cellar” for Toned and “You and David enter the Cellar” for Athletic and its not because I forgot what the room was themed with its just I can’t think of how they devour the living slime. Also I stopped adding meanwhile progresses after Room 5 (1.4) because it was getting hard to make sure I didn’t make it seem like the teams of the Body Types not chosen weren’t going into the same room twice.

EDIT

On Room 9 so now I just have that, Room 10, Chapter 3 for each Body Type and the Epilogue plus the Special Thanks Progress which I will just include at the very bottom of the Epilogue.

EDIT

Working on Chapter 3 and the Epilogue now. Now just the Epilogue.

EDIT

Finished V0.1 and its download like is on the first post now.

I’m gonna take a break from making the game just until Boxing Day since I wanna relax and not worry about making a deadline for V0.2 for that until after Christmas and if I start now I know I will set a deadline and I won’t be able to relax on Christmas, though if I hadn’t been able to release V0.1 within the 3 days since I started it and yes I only started developing the game on the 19th and it took until the 21st to make it public and only a day after to complete V0.1 and considering how fast I am being in doing these updates I’d peg that the game will reach V1 by at least February 6th give or take a few days/weeks but I don’t think its gonna take a year to finish but if I make a sequel that game will take a few years because I won’t be making just a handful of rooms I’d be making an unlimited amount until no one suggests anymore expansion types or at that point other kinks since the restrictions of expansion types will apply even then, no muscle growth, ass or breast growth since those are included in the weight gain from every activity and yes even the air, water, helium and cum inflations cause weight gain, berryflation is limited meaning only inflating with the selected berry juice and not turning into the berry or skin changing colour to match the berry juice’s colour that is because everything that happens in the mansion should only lead to permanent body fat increase and no other permanent changes and with the sequel the room themes would be fan suggested.

EDIT

If I ever make a sequel the nicknames would change to Kurt the Ex-Skinny now Fat, Henry the Ex-Average now Fat, Obese and Chubby won’t get a nickname change, David the Ex-Toned now Fat, Paul the Ex-Athletic now Fat, James the Ex-Bodybuilder now Fat, Robert ‘Bob’ the Ex-Muscle Chub now just right out just getting Fat, Ex-Jock won’t change since he was already a gainer and Greg the Ex-Bones now Fat. I’ll probably fix those nicknames if there is gonna be a sequel since those nicknames are just a rough draft thought since the sequel hasn’t been set in stone yet.

1 Like

I’ve had a play and it seems really good so far, a lot of promise!

I am currently taking a break from developing my game only due to the fact that I can’t seem to focus on actually doing anything on it because whenever I try I get distracted by something and can’t do any progress and I am motivated to complete it I just can’t stay focused on it by just being motivated alone and this happens with a lot of things and its been happening since I graduated High School back in 2016 though when it actually started was right after I turned 18 and came out of the closet. The game isn’t on a permanent hold or anything like that I just can’t focus long enough to make anymore progress but once I can stay focused long enough I will make a speedy update on progress towards the next game update and I apologize ahead of time for the delay but I gotta admit I am disappointed in myself for the delay because I want to play the game as my own character as soon as it is completely finished and because I can’t focus I have to wait even longer myself for that even though its my own fault for not being able to focus long enough to make any progress since I am the sole developer of this game and its my responsibility to develop the game which I can’t do when I can’t focus… typing this while practically falling asleep I risky since I could make a mistake when typing or I could fail to even send this… sorry just mumbling to myself which means I need to get some sleep since I have started typing what I am thinking meaning the “typing this while practically falling asleep I risky since I could make a mistake when typing or I could fail to even send this” part… I probably make no sense or its just that i talk to much.

I haven’t given up on continuing to make this game I just still can’t focus on making it long enough to come up with any more stories like it has nothing to do with I focus enough to type down stories its that I can’t focus enough to come up with stories sort of like I have artist block so I might start asking for story contributions where people who like the game get to make up stories for rooms though I will only do it one room at a time so I don’t have to choose between stories with a max of 9 stories per room.

6 Likes

i created a little side thing for the time being since I can’t focus my time on creating Human Growth because to be honest I have artist block when it comes to creating the stories and to be honest if there is ever to be a sequel or even this game getting completed I will need either some story contributions or more people to help with the game meaning with me not being the only developer and yeah I could ask my friend Mark but he is more brawns then brains and he has actually admitted that a few times to the point that I’m shocked he can even work in business with very little brains though he did just start dating his boss so its possible his boss was pulling strings out of love and i am jealous that Mark got a boyfriend before me and doesn’t seem to realize when he talks about it i wanna die since i’m terrible at dating hell i have to use a damn walkthrough for Coming out on Top so the game doesn’t end with me being single since i fail without the walkthrough… sorry off topic

gaymalehuman.zip (145.0 KB)

i’m still having trouble focusing on making the game but i haven’t given up but if anyone wants to submit stories for rooms feel free too because that will help greatly because i’ve run out of ideas since i’m trying to avoid using the same exact stories for each path since if the stories were the exact same playing choosing a different start room would be pointless since there would be no uniqueness for the 10 different chosen room paths also i need suggestions for the paths for 2-9 i have already decided to have 10 end with 1 basically just counting backwards

Feel free to post story ideas for the remaining rooms and I will add them to the game when I see them, I have the motivation to finish the game but I’m at an artistic block when it comes to story ideas so please feel free to post story ideas.

EDIT
I am also currently working on a side game with no name yet using RPG Maker MV though I’m lacking male weight gain sprites even though you can play a female in that game I’m making its solely focused on male weight gain aka females won’t get any weight gain sprites added.

EDIT
that side game is found here.

I unfortunately couldn’t get it to scroll but I’ll try again

This project isn’t dead, I’m just currently working on a different Twine game right now which will be posted at Sci-fi Weight Gain once I finish the prologue, the twine game I’m working on at the moment uses Sugarcube instead of Harlowe, eventually I will return to this and my Strange Man Feeder game

With respect, your writing style could use a little bit of work.

Shorter sentences tend to be punchier.

Paragraph breaks help make things readable.

I think it would help people out a lot if you can work on making your sentences shorter and adding paragraph breaks.

the new Twine game has 5 sentences max per paragraph and is designed to be easier to read, when I return to this one, I will fix the writing style, if its an issue, but if you mean what I have posted so far on Itch for the new Twine game, I will be fixing the writing once I have released the first playable version.

1 Like