SCP Weight Gain Game (Proof of Concept)

i guess for your frames you might have a pc that not strong enough to handle this demo but hey at least it didn’t keep you from playing i’m guessing

I can handle Doom Eternal just fine, I don’t think my PC being strong enough to handle it is the issue.

Wow, I had no idea I wanted this, but now I can’t wait to see more! Like everyone else has said here I love how it looks, the character sprites are so good and the 3d environments are so refreshing.

There is so much potential for interesting encounters and character interactions here. I assume what you do (or don’t do) will have an effect on some of the other characters once they’re fleshed out a bit more. Like if you ignore the cake for a few days another researcher ends up having to eat cake to get through the halls and gains weight from it?

There’s tons you can do with this concept, super unique and the 3d makes it stand out even more. Cannot wait to see or hear more of what you have planned for this project.

1 Like

well it’s more of the space on your pc then the system itself for example for call of duty cold war i can play the story mode just fine but zombie and multiplayer lags alot because the game is trying to gain more access to space to be able to run sometimes cpu or the memory card might not have enough space on them to handle certain stuff

I enjoyed the demo, even if I was sad she didn’t get stuffed when she ate an entire cake whole. Definitely keep up the good work. 2 things of note.

1. the camera angle threw me through a loop in a good way, I wasn’t expecting it, and it was refreshing drift away from the satellite view of most of the games on this site

2. I assume that this isn’t 1:1 on SCP, but I was surprised to see the D-Class designation still used, Hopefully we get some more context as to how and why this girl became a death row inmate that the foundation picked up, or if i’m right, we get new clarification as to what the new settings are.

1 Like

Well, while the majority of D-class were death row inmates, some of the reports people posted to the site indicate not all of them were. Some site directors use demotion to D-class as a punishment for very severe offenses. And some site directors are even less… discerning.

Obviously, this being the SCP universe, this is all open to interpretation.

Like I said, why I would love some context, is she short a tear drop tattoo? is she ex-staff? a civilian volunteer? etc.

I finished the demo and really liked it! Can’t wait for what comes next!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, this same thing!

1 Like

*talking on her cell phone in a crowded movie theater.

Site director: “Well, if anything’s worthy of becoming D-class…”

5 Likes

I was a bit iffy on the controls at first, but then i moved the mouse by accident and holy shit. I wasn’t aware rpgmaker could even do this. I’m impressed.

The concept looks promising, if not a bit grindy. I like how the “combat” is handled. The only problem I have is the stairs seem really picky as to where you’re going up and down.

7 Likes

Speaking of that 3d magic, how? what version of RPG maker is it?

i’m quite curious about it also it looks way more advanced then the basic types which some are nice but the 3d bring the realistic part of the rpg out a bit more

I’m using a plugin called MV3D

cool i never heard of that till now i wish more rpg games have that plugin

Hi can you put the dowload in another site because mediafire gives me trouble to dowload it
thank you

this is fun i hope to see much more of it in the future

hi,how do you introduce yourself in order to get into the lab?

go talk to all the people make sure you search rooms for people to

Neat perspective. Reminds me a lot of Danganronpa.