SCP weight gain Game?

SCP-458 was practically created for this, for those who do not know it, it’s a pizza box that when
in contact with humans automatically generates your favorite pizza.

here a link to information: SCP-458 - SCP Foundation

1 Like

I barely know anything about scp so I’m just gonna be a horny shitposter and say “the stairs scp but as workout punishment hell”

2 fat 4 stair

2 Likes

So are we going to [REDACTED] with the [DATA EXPUNGED]?

3 Likes

i heard of my brothers

1 Like

I am usually not that interested in things of this nature, but I am shockingly interested

a cup of ten barrels of lard
remember to note : the machine can compress anything in a cup

1 Like

SCP-807 Heart Attack on a Plate.
A plate that makes food served on it into a highly concentrated version of itself with high fat, sodium, and cholesterol, plus making the food highly irresistable.
Come on, if you put food on it, it becomes highly fattening and near impossible to say no to. It’s definitely useful.

all we need is an SCP who can talk to other SCPs and convince 807 to make the foods non-lethal
(I don’t recall if there is one that can do that anywhere, but there have been a few who talk to each other)

scp 807 + scp 871
your welcome

oi you forget about SCP-173 and 096 lad

How would they factor into the weight gain aspect?

2 Likes

There’s a game called P-O-I on this site that’s a pretty interesting SCP one from what it is so far, you gotta translate it, but it’s honestly not hard. I did it and had a lotta fun playing it, even though it was a tad short, can’t wait for it to get updated

4 Likes

Surprised no one mentioned SCP-686

2 Likes

the milk virus owo
I hadn’t heard of that one

I remember when I was trying to lactate irl I saw this SCP in google results, and at first it was funny, but now I’m legitimately sad not much people know about it

I actually think a cool idea would be to make an own spinoff universe that is similar, but all the creatures/items are weight gain-related. For instance, like a strange obesogenetic chemical/gas that makes people gain weight at a rapidly accelerated rate when exposed. Or perhaps an airborne contagious outbreak of abdominal obesity (that can make people gain weight just from sneezing or coughing near each other). Other ideas would be:
The spirit of a bullied overweight girl who gets revenge by possessing her bullies and making them binge-eat until they become fatter and unattractive themselves.
A substance that leaves people’s bodies seemingly unchanged, but has really made it so they can never lose any weight they gain. The pounds will keep piling on despite exercise or use of laxatives
A small petite and well-mannered female chemist who transforms into a giant monstrous slob (like she-hulk, but out of shape and belches a lot) after drinking a Jekyll/Hyde formula

3 Likes

I like this idea so I started a little something. Maybe I’ll actually finish it this time.0gDksDJN3y

9 Likes

I would actually be up to writing stuff for the site, I genuinely think it will be fun, although we shouldn’t call them “scp” the fundation needs an original name.

I love this Idea ngl

2 Likes

I’d be glad to have you on board. My discord is aljan140 #9902 in case you ever wanna direct message ideas

1 Like

Yo, this looks really cool! Reminds me a bit of that P-O-I game that that Fallboy guy made. Unfortunately that seems to be stalled indefinitely, so hopefully this becomes something!
Definitely would love to see where this goes.

1 Like