Seeds of Destiny

Thank You, I’m still figuring out how I would like combat to turn into as the game progresses. With a new party member in chapter 2, I think I can get a better idea on how combat should flow. Chapter 1 I would like to keep somewhat basic and increase the complexity as the game grows. I’ll mess with it and hopefully make it more interesting, expanding what Leah can do.

2 Likes

Sounds like a decent plan to me. =)

1 Like

If you want, I can try helping with the story? If y’want, toss me a message or something.

Sure, I sent a message to what I believe is your deviant art page with some of my story plans.

On the subject of combat, I find it cute how Leah walks over before attacking. It’s a little more immersive than just: [select attack and target] → [do damage]. I like the cuteness of the chibi sprite itself too, but it does clash with the sexy tone her artwork conveys. I like the chibi sprite though, maybe you could implement it in some way? (This is only one player’s opinion of course so please don’t feel obligated to). Like what I’ve played so far and I must say that I like Preg being represented in a fetish game.

Thank you, its probably unlikely I’m going to change the sprite do to mostly my lack of artistic abillity and it would be a lot of work to de-chibbify everyone. I do agree with you that it does clash some.

Chapter 2 is now available to play!

5 Likes

Just a heads up for anyone who tries to speed up the pregnancy part, don’t rely too much on the boosting items, it can cause the growth system to go all wonky and not work.
Also, don’t know if this happens to anyone else, but I got two sparkly parts at the crystal in the mansion after restoring everything, and the second one caused the same problem as the items did.

Thankfully, there is a way to hard reset it The demon egg dungeon’s entrance resets your power to zero, and makes it so you can go through the growth stages properly. Also, the demon egg dungeon is tricky, since they have traps that are roughly the same color as the floor, and it preys upon your innate instinct of avoid the moving object

Thanks, I’ll take a look at it

Fixed several bugs that started with the launch of chapter 2, primarily the level 2 birth bug. Updated the build.

As far as things go, I would recommend going slow-ish when increasing your power as Onipuck mentioned above. I’ll look for a fix but it seems to be more of a rpg mv engine issue instead of a coding one.

I got the Lakeview pass, but I couldn’t get through until I went back into town and then back to the gate. Only then did the guard let me through. Also, I tried to go on the dock by that tent near the crystal after receiving the pass, and I got stuck on it.

I’ll look at the pass bug. I updated the build so if you download the current version above the dock bug should be fixed. Thanks!

1 Like

Is this playable on android and if it is not will it be made playable in android? Because my laptop is dead so i hope it is because it loojs great and i have been waiting for something like this for long time

Most likely not, there is a deployment option in the rpg maker mv engine to build it for android but I hear it really doesn’t work. I can build one and throw it here but no promises that it will work.

1 Like

Annotation 2020-08-04 151711
Here some little bug i found while playing in the fairy forest.
Overall i like the game (even if i wouldnt be against a little of weight gain)
And sometime the artwork dosent match the power and the pixelart (preg on the pixelart art 100 power and still flat on the artwork)

Thanks, I think the current build should have fixed that but if not, I’ll be sure to fix it. The artwork problem is actually an engine problem, for some reason it won’t update until you change maps or interact with something, but I think I may have a solution for it when the next build comes out.

1 Like

I have to say this game is very Good I love that fact that you can customize the Characters there attacks and stats and way more also the fact that there are so many things that you can find in this world like when I rested at the lakeview inn and the Inn keeper took one of my seeds and use it on herself and last the many side missions but one of the things that need fixing is the magic attacks it is way to weak in fact I use a spell once in the game and never use it again but still this is a very amazing game and I hope to see more.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll take a look at the magic attacks. One solution I’ll probably add is magic weaknesses for particular monsters so that certain magic attacks should hit harder on certain monsters.

For the smith quest, where do i find this forge scroll or whatever it is?

After speaking with the blacksmiths wife, you should get access to basic recipes automaticly. You then can start crafting on the anvil. The hidden recipes can be obtained by talking with the husband and following the clues to get the recipe.

1 Like