Seeds of Destiny

he says something about one in the fae forest but idk where cause ive looked and cant find it

Should be in the lost glade area, you should get access to this area after beating the final boss in the fay woods.

is it in one of the chests? cause im assuming thats the area near the witch house

Should be in a similar chest that you found the first recipe in. Simailar style of having to go off map a little. You should see some sparkles leading to it. If not it may be bugged. Ill be sure to look at it.

im in the right area for it tho correct?

cause i dont see any sparkles aside from the herbs

After beating the demon at the fay woods and restoring the forest, it should be in the zone just past the witches house. I believe your right. Hmmm… should be in one of the lower paths near a hotspring, right above a herb if i remember right.

yea i dont see it, i collected the herb but now theres nothing shining at all

Ok ill take a look at it. Planing on releasing a new build this weekend so ill put that on the list of things to fix.

although i have found a bug if u walk up above where the herb is u pass through

That should be where the hidden recipe is, not sure why its not active for you.

You did collect the first hidden recipe from the forest north of ceder town first though, otherwise this recipe wont activate.

ah ok. thanks for your help

1 Like

Very great game! Spent my whole day playing and finishing it, it has some bugs there and there but nothing game breaking.

2 Likes

I do have one bug to report. You don’t actually take your swimsuit off, when you change on your way out of the fairy hot spring. You need to update the belly levels of the girls to get their clothes back on.

This is a difficult bug I’m working out. In the next build I have it so that it should switch the swimsuit back out with normal clothes. Having issues with retaining the belly size for the sprite until you reach the next size level as you mentioned. It will something I will look into fixing.

1 Like

Another bug report – I’m unable to actually kill this guy, when he dies he doesn’t disappear:

Thanks, I’ll take a look at it

“'Tis but a scratch!”
~That guy, probably

1 Like

Updated Build to 0.21