Selena Belly Story - Belly stuffed and WG RPG Game! (Remake from my first game)

I said it above, but in this game there will be a club of girls who want to get fat. So, even if it is not Selena because of history, there will be weight gain in the remake, because there will be girls who do gain weight, in addition to giving rewards if they gain weight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i really really hope theres gonna be alot of our lovely pregnant elaria since she really js hot she was my favourite char from the game and i hope she gets more story and growth also SelenaBellyofSteel have u ever though of adding a see all endings option to the game for when people arent able to like unlock all the scenes then they can atleast see them there

1 Like

New screens!

3 Likes

Alright now you’ve peeked my interest.

1 Like

Here the Skill Tree system!

I have yet to improve the HUD, as some things are to test. But the system is done!

And as you can see, there will be a global tree, and one for each type of belly, that we will unlock as we advance!

2 Likes

What is the maximum belly level of this game?

1 Like

In this game is 99 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be vore involved in it as well?

For vore look for a vore game, not a belly stuffed game…

Okay then, no problem!

News for the game!

First! A new Trailer!

And next… can download the DEMO! Is the first chapter of the game! I hope all of you can enjoy it and tell me if you like it :slight_smile:

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO HERE!

See you in more news!

2 Likes

small spoiler about the demo

why is the 3rd fight scripted? i was beating that girls butt, just used a belly lotion, full hp while she had less than 1/4 when i lost and got beaten down, shouldnt there be a warning that you cant win it? or some reward for doing well? i understand if its story related but still

1 Like

IIt is like that because of history. What i wanted is that she really wasn’t taking it seriously, until she got tired of Selena, and hit her harder.

1 Like

Is the weight gaining club in the demo?

1 Like

No, It will appear later in the game and the DEMO is only chapter 1

Your previous game was amazing! And judging by screenshots and trailers this will be even better. I can’t simply wait for it to come out!

1 Like

Thank you! You can always try the demo! :slight_smile:

I am the type “play when the game is fully released”.

1 Like

Why is the best part where Elaria gets stuffed removed :scream: or is it moved till after the demo

1 Like

I knew someone would miss that part! But don’t worry, in the remake, it will appear later. Selena will make Elaria eat a lot multiple times! Also, to improve her backstory!