Selena Belly Story - Belly stuffed and WG RPG Game! (Remake from my first game)

New screenshots!

Also, i hope all of you enjoy the DEMO! If you want, can tell me about it, any comment is welcome to me!

EDIT:

Through variables and events, I am making the cooking menu of the game! I think it turned out pretty good! Obviously, depending on whether Selena has eaten a lot or not, she will have a big belly or she will be thin in the animated background!

gthngt

3 Likes

Can you add costume change to the menu?

1 Like

It is possible to add it to the HOME menu, it would make more sense to change it at home. Although at some points in history, she would have a specific costume.

Selena have this costumes actually:

2 Likes

Amazing! And the demo is wonderful, I’m looking forward to the full edition.

Hello!

I would like to know the opinion of those who have played the demo to have a little feedback and be able to improve or make the game possible!

Although I can intuit that there is not much interest in the game :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thought it was pretty good. I like how you have a set storyline and plot. Wasn’t a big fan of the vocal lines in the battles, they kind of seemed out of place and too loud.

1 Like

Tbh am more a fan of the old rounder balloon like bellies, the newer one with centerline indentation makes it look a bit lumpy, just a preference.

The bad thing is a lot of cut scene transitions just looks like lagging, cause it looks like just paused freeze frames; that pause for too long.

Gameplay experience
 it’s just alright. the animated parts really are the highlight, the fights are just to grind past to get to the belly cut scenes, like I’m more interested in stuffing Selena up to be fight ready, than the fights itself lmao.

2 Likes

What cut scene you mean? The black transitions?

Also, The battles in the demo, being only the initial part, do not show all the depth that it will have later, in that sense I cannot do much until the full game comes out

Mmm
 the black transitions as well, but just the general feel. It feels like, talking to a NPC in a PokĂ©mon/RPGM game (looking at unmoving characters) but you can’t click past dialogue you have read and have to wait a while, maybe for audio to play finish.

Oh, You mean the scenes themselves? I mean, the scenes that occur with different backgrounds?

Don’t remember exactly, but yeah from memory some of the scenes have parts where nothing is happening but pause a couple seconds too long.

1 Like

I will have to review that, but it could also be because those scenes that pause is necessary, like there is a real pause in the conversation or something like that. But hey, I guess it depends on each one.

NEW UDAPTE:

Full vĂ­deo with the Cook menu! Like Surf the Belly, can cook in the Home menu! But now is a bit different!
It has been several days of work, but finally it has been quite good!

2 Likes

Eyy, the voice acting is here! Whoo!

I didn’t play the demo yet (I should). Are these the same files from the original, or did you hire another VA?

1 Like

It is the same VA as the original, but with many new lines!

1 Like

Oh wow, awesome! I’m hyped, then!

1 Like

that cool hopefully there more to it to be remade
you could make it longer and more lasting story

2 Likes

The original game lasted around 4/5 hours at most. According to my calculations and compared to the duration of Surf the belly 
 I think it will be between 30/40 hours

1 Like

dam that good talent you have

2 Likes

Well I do what I can XD Surf the Belly lasts about 20 hours, someone here even told me it lasted 36 hours.

3 Likes