Selena Belly Story - Belly stuffed and WG RPG Game! (Remake from my first game)

NEW UDAPTE!

The new buffet minigame! In the original game it was to press a series of buttons that appeared (and always the same pattern), now, we must press left and right as fast as we can to eat faster! But beware! Well, when we eat a lot, our stomach will fill with gases! And we will have to burp. If we pass, Selena will be stunned for a few seconds, and we will lose time! On the other hand, if we burp voluntarily, we will spend less time and we will free our stomach of gases! We can burp whenever we want, so we’ll have to watch out for when to burp and eat all the food, before time runs out!

3 Likes

thats good i was waiting until that will appear why is it so quiet here i feel sad that i havent heard message from anyone

I guess until the game is over there will be no more interaction, with Surf the Belly that happened

1 Like

true but your game is good and interesting hopefully they get more people to play this game i use game jolt sometimes it has some good games even your the best one at this game making i hope people talk more to the creator because you never know there gonna make an update

2 Likes

I played the demo version … so far I only want one thing … more and more! :grin: I follow the updates, I really like the direction you have chosen.

2 Likes

Thanks! I want to give it its own touch, since the rpg maker has certain limitations, I do what I can!

New udapte with new screenshots!

Also, other things that I can assure you!

• The skill tree system is finally complete! Here you have some examples of skills (and their cost) that will require BP (Belly Points), which can be achieved, or by completing the Buffet (the more difficult, the more BP we can achieve) with some enemies, with Bosses, with the Bellykini challenge! and leveling up, it will grant us 3 BP!

• Now every time we sleep to get through the day, in addition to regaining thinness, depending on the type of belly we have, we will earn some benefits!

• Sometimes in some restaurants there will be a special menu! It will be more expensive, but it will give us extra benefits, in addition to filling our belly to the fullest!

• In the Home menu, there will be an Extras menu, where we can see a gallery of images (where we will have to unlock the art advancing in the story or with secondary missions) and a section on Bibliography of the characters, which will increase as we meet more characters!

And that’s all the news today! Thank you for reading!

9 Likes

yay good job doing this gets better and better

2 Likes

A small video of the battle against a boss! (Not complete, lest it be a very long video).

In the original game, there were some scenes that were kind of from Selena’s dreams, where sometimes, she would talk to herself about what she really felt and stuff.

Now in the remake, those dreams will be dungeons, where Selena will wear a “dreamy” armor. In this video, you will see a fragment of the battle against part of her subconscious.

2 Likes

Some news Story screens! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

interesting post you did

have you ever done the full body weight gain i think people might be interested but im both actually i like the games you made never give up

its so quiet here damn

Nothing happens because there is not much comment, it does not have to interest everyone in the game or they simply have nothing to say.

BTW, I have edited the first post with better information and new screens!

1 Like

Hello! Today I come to show you a bit of the Extras menu that can be accessed from the Home menu. In it, we can see different collectibles, such as an image gallery (50 images in total), trophies (35 in total), retro games that will be fetish parodies of famous games (there will be 15 in total) and the characters profile! Which will be unlocked as we progress through the story.

In addition to telling a story, in the Selena remake, there will be a lot of secondary content!

5 Likes

Is the [NOT VORE] in the title really necessary? Most of the games on here don’t have vore. XD
A game on weight gaming(as opposed to Eka’s Portal) is assumed to not have vore until stated otherwise(though people can still ask). You do you though, it’s your thread for your game.

1 Like

I put it because recently in my networks they did not stop asking me or imposing me to add vore. It overwhelmed me a lot and I put the not vore everywhere so that they would leave me alone, but maybe you are right and here it is not necessary.

Hello! Today some news about the project!

The first, Day actions!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

An addition is, when we have total freedom (at the beginning of the story it will be more linear), we will have some actions of the day that we can do! If we consume all the points, the day will restart. Going to the buffet, eating at a restaurant, going to a dungeon, feeding a girl from the weight gain club or going to the gym, you will spend one point! This is how we must manage the days before it ends, and we return to having a thin belly and losing the states of food that we have. Even so, the actions that spend day points will be indicated to us before doing those actions.

We will start with 5, but there will be improvements that increase the actions we can do per day.

And the second news is that there will be another cameo in the game! I have permission to use Emmie from Some Bullshit!

She will have a side mission with her own story, and she will be an optional boss!

I will continue working and updating with news! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

COOL I will be surprised to see it

New little video gameplay!

This time, showing how restaurants work! There will be several in the city, and depending on the type of restaurant it is, it will have different dishes! In the video, we see a burger! Some foods will not give states, but most will give a positive state, and a negative one. And obviously, eating in the restaurant, you need a Daily Action point! There will be 4 belly sizes with food, we can eat one more time, but there will be a 10% chance that something good will come out! If we fail … it will hurt Selena and the day will be restarted.

7 Likes