Sims 4 "Expanding Waistline"

Well, I am back again with another quick mod. This mod adds a more realistic yet still fun element of weight gain the peoples gameplay. This mod simply adds a trait called “Expanding Waistline”, which essentially slowly fattens up a sim over the course of their lives. Yes, this can take 15-30 days but this is basically a slower alternative to my other mods, happy gaming!

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AucbCk6g1xBNPz1i09a8uuOmxpa8bd8Q/view?usp=sharing

Join my new Sims Weight Gain Community discord: The Sims WG Community

As always, let me know of any suggestions below!

12 Likes

Hey mate, thanks for the Sims 4 mods. Nice to see someone finally dabble with the potential the game has regarding weight gain.

I love the Expanding Waistline trait particular. I really appreciate the slow burn weight gain and how it can creep up on you.

If it isn’t too much to ask, is it possible to see a shrinking waistline trait in the future with the opposite effect?

I think it would be cool to force you to continue to eat to maintain your sims weight as the game has no natural metabolism system.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, that wouldn’t be too hard for me to make. I can probably have it in a day or 2.

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

Shoot the mod is gone, does anyone have a new link?