Sims 4 Mod Ideas

Weight related spells and/or potions for Spellcasters would be fun. I’ve looked around, and as far as I know, no one has done this yet.

A little surprised Realm of Magic didn’t have them by default, to be honest. Witches in The Sims 3 could make potions that made your sims gain or lose weight without the need for mods.

3 Likes

Well, I don’t know about creating realm of magic spells, but if you didn’t know I made my own weight powers mod!

1 Like

an eco-living version, where if you choose certain changes, the sims will start to put on weight?

I don’t have eco, so can you explain what choices there are?

you can make some choices that make townies do more certain actions, if I remember right there was one that makes townies sims cook more, exercise more, or get drunk (from juice)

the whole pack involved in the part of the world-changing and influencing sims
you can make a hipsters paradise or toxic industrial hell

2 Likes

Huh, that seems pretty interesting

If you want a dumb mod idea maybe one that lets sims burp on command. XD Being serious perhaps one that gives sims more incentive to make larger meals?

3 Likes

here’s a suggestion: a rub stomach interraction. either doing it for yourself or inviting another sim to do it.
i kinda wish my sim has to be pregnant AND married for a “rub belly” interraction.

1 Like

I wish I could, but I am not an animator, I don’t have the slightest idea how to create those things

1 Like

A while ago I tried to make a stuffing-mod where if a sim overeats they will get a buff and the pregnancy morph. You think you can figure it out?

2 Likes

There is already an existing animation for pregnancy belly rubs right? Would it be possible to just reuse that?
x2 on a stuffing mod, would be great if sims would be visibly bloated with a preg morph for a temporary amount of time after eating a few meals when their hunger moodlet is maxed out.
Maybe a ravenous/gluttonous sim could get a moodlet buff if they stuff themselves too.

1 Like

I’ve tried, but on non pregnant sims the hands like snap in extremely wonky angles, so it breaks the animations.

I definitely think feedee/feeder related moodlets would be good(gaining flirty from a great meal, saw attractive sim eat, feeling victorious (from eating whole pizza/party sized meal)

romantic/friendly/mischievious/mean actions related to feeding (feeding in bed, belly rubbing, encourage to eat more, suggest to eat more, insist they eat more, sabotage meal with fattening potion, force feed?)

Weight gain spells/herbalist stuff (like weight transfer between sims spell, gluttony spell that makes a sim temporarily get the ravenous trait as a moodlet or something?)

And like for some really probably hard to do ideas:
Additional weight stages (Possibly creating a new “occult” race for ssbbw/ssbhm that has a waddling walk cycle and unique preset to get the sims even fatter)
Fatter sims get winded/lazier if they dont stay active, implement some of the wicked whims features like sweat layers?
Possibly break furniture at high weight
Slobby features like a pig out command that covers the sim with food stains and dunks hygiene a bit

A gluttony skill set and fullness/nausea related moodlets. Starting out your sim could eat maybe 1-2 meals past full needs bar, gaining a stuffed/bloated moodlet that either gives uncomfortable moodlet or flirty at higher levels/if they have the right traits. Any more than that they can get sick or gain more uncomfortable modifiers (which tummy rubs/meds can help)
As they eat more over limit and do other gluttonous things they can eat more per meal and get new hedonistic actions (they eat a family sized meal at the same rate as a standard meal, they can drain a keg, binge eat from the fridge (costs like, $500 simoleons), order new delivery options for pizza )
Tube feeding animations?
Edible objects/furniture (like candy stuff, maybe with some halloween/christmas flair)

Also if you have any good resources on learning to mod shoot me a dm or something! I feel like an ass for dumping my entire sims wishlist but I have like, such a hard time figuring out how to even do new clothes.

4 Likes

I saw you modded your own career into the game, but reworking careers already in the game to have weight gain content could be fun as well. Maybe if you are an officeworker, there are events that pop up related to your character overeating at the office and they slowly gain weight working there. As the events progress maybe there is an office feeder or something? These descriptions could all just be text based stuff with the pop ups that can trigger while working. I don’t remember if you are allowed to make choices in those boxes, but if you can you can have an event chain with different branches.

Another job idea I had was that some jobs could be impacted by player fat and muscle. If you are an actress/actor you get to pick your role and the more you look like the casting, the better your work performance is. If you perform bad at your work because you don’t look like the character you are portraying, you could get fun descriptions telling you that is the case.

You could also do things with Athlete and Chef careers that are related to weight gain content.

1 Like

Hello there,
on first glance I would ask about a new Aspiration ^^
the “becoming massive” aspiration or something like that
it could eveb be combined with the weight gain career… maybe

I am currently going to start working on a feedee aspiration

2 Likes

You had said last time that the physique would always take forever to change and needed to save manually each time to see a change. What about making an autosave mod that saves every 10 in-game minutes?

That’s saving, so it should work

I’m not sure how difficult this would be code wise but would it be possible to have aspirations to be around fatter sims? Have a char be a feeder who gains happiness from being around sims who get fatter.

Cum-flation