Sims 4 Mod: The Feedist Trait

Thanks! At this point the attraction part of it hasn’t been implemented, and I don’t think I’ll ever make it that a feedist sim dislikes another for being thin (may have misspoke in my OP), just that they want them to get fat.

Would like to see wg type of force feed option for people with the feedist trait, prob have others with the same trait enjoy the force feeding and others being obviously against it.

3 Likes

Something like that is much easier said then done, assuming you mean have actual animations and all that.

1 Like

Doesn’t one of the addons have a force feed animation (fed person suffocates to death).

That’s make it somewhat easier, right?

Hello! I have a question, this mod still works for the lastest patch? Meaning that it’s not broken or something. Thank you!

I think so, if it is let me know and I will try to fix it!

Ok! Thank you very much ^^ <3

I don’t see the trait when I try to make new characters

Do you have XML injector installed along with the mod? It was recently brought to my attention that not having it may cause problems. Also is your game set to use English? It should still work with other languages but that may also be it.

https://scumbumbomods.com/xml-injector

It seems, the mod doesn´t work propper with Teens. You can select the trait, but in game it disappears from the sim’s trait list and is replaced by the active-trait.

It’s not supposed to work with teens. Young adults, adults, and elders only.

1 Like

Ok, that explains it all. Usually such mods are for Teen to Elder.

Of course, the ultimate complement for this mod would be a swelling belly. But for that you would need a scripted mod in python programming language. There is a vore mod out there that works like this.

Wow, this mod is everything! Thank you for making and sharing! :smiley:

I was wondering if anyone has run into and been able to correct the “corrupted” error? I have XML injector installed.

2 Likes

I do have the language set to English but I will install the injector. Thanks!

This is cool, but I wish it was less general. As a fat admirer who is thin, doesn’t like to eat a lot, and doesn’t want to be fat but likes observing other people stuffing themselves and gaining weight, this is far too broad to be useful to me. I feel like two more traits could be made that splits this in two. A Feeder trait, which would want other sims to be fat, prefer fatter sims, possibly be able to “add extra butter”, bacon, etc when they prepare food that they can serve to their s/o, and Feedee trait, who prefers to themselves be fat, and loves stuffing themselves and eating unhealthy food (So would include the stuffing system). Make them all mutually exclusive, you can only select one. Feedist would be the “all in one”.

5 Likes

Yeah dude, you should separate this mod into 3 categories/traits:

1. The Feede: One who likes to get fed or likes to eat a lot and get fat.
  2. The Feeder: The one who likes to feed or give food to another one.
  3. The Admirer: The one who simply likes to see other sims get fat without ever interacting, maybe flirt or enthuse about their weight.
9 Likes

I agree with the above!

2 Likes

Is this mod still supported? I can no longer find it in the traits.

Yes, still supported! Just checked on my copy and it is showing up ok. Should be close to Gluttony on the third tab of CAS.

Some things that may help track down the problem:
Do you play in a language other than English?
Did it disappear from already-created characters or just in the creator or both?
Are you playing on the latest version of TS4?
Were you able to add it to sims before?

1 Like

I play on English. It disappeared from pre-existing characters, leaving them with 2 traits. I am playing on the latest version. I had problems with it working in the beginning but got it fixed. I’m going to see if it works now.