Sims 4 mods

Idk if anyone told that or you all alredy knew, but on the sims 4 there are some cool mods to make better fat bodies for both male and female sims. The male one is a body presets that gives moobs,fat rolls and belly hang to male sims and for females there are some presets to have a chubby body with wide hips and thick legs. Idk i thought that it may have been useful for you guys

14 Likes

Any links? Specially for the female variants? :grin:

3 Likes

I remember scouring the net years back for mods and I found dodgy thigh/hip sliders, make all sliders go above 100%, a chubby white male/female skins and a few chubby black female skins. Never found a “belly hang” one though so if there’s been more since then I’d love to see what you’ve found - links please!

2 Likes

These are female ones

This is male one

7 Likes

Here are a few relavent sliders; hips, thighs, belly. Also, arm thickness here’s one for double chins

You’ll probably also want a mod to slow down fitness/fatness changes so a single morning jog doesn’t ruin all your gaining work. I can reccomend Fitness Controls by Roburky

7 Likes

Thanks for these! I’ll check them out as soon as i can

i’ll have to check these out

1 Like

To add onto this, I suggest these mods/cc too!!
(sorry y’all, i’m a huge ass sims nerd)

have not checked this one out but looks promising:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/26390359
sims gain weight fast:
https://kawaiistacie.wixsite.com/sims/downloads/food-calories-mod
tummy overlays:

stretch marks:

also have not tried these but they look adorable:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/24468246
also have not tried this but it looks good too:
Here it is! A pack of 2 male body preset for the sims 4! You heard that right! MALE body presets! It feels like every week we see a new female body preset where the thighs are just a little thicker,...

if i find any more i’ll update!

7 Likes

They looks interesting! Can’t wait to try them. Male bodies seems to be just an image btw, can you send the link again?

1 Like

Whoops! Thought I had it copied. Tumblr posts are so hard to share :joy:

Here it is! A pack of 2 male body preset for the sims 4! You heard that right! MALE body presets! It feels like every week we see a new female body preset where the thighs are just a little thicker,...

oh my gosh i can’t get it to copy. grrr.

you can look up “sims 4 male body preset tumblr narci-cism” and it should pop up!

1 Like

No worries ahah thank you anyways
Oh i seen these presets and yeah i already have these two. Soft boi is totally body goals tbh :joy:

1 Like

This allows your sims to get huge.

4 Likes

That looks interesting thanks!

TRUE THATTTTT!!!

i wanna make new sims with these now :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s right! These mods are great. It would be good a mod that simulates stuffed/bloated belly after overeating or at least jiggly fat bellies

7 Likes

AGREED! that would make the sims so so much better oh my god

2 Likes

That’s right. That could virtually satisfy my feederism fetish ahah

1 Like

I think it would be possible for someone to code in moodlets for various levels of stuffed, bloated, gluttony etc. I think what would be harder would be adding new walk cycles and interactions to play into gaining fetishes. Like clothes tearing or breaking furniture or if the weight value gets higher a sim is reduced to waddling and needing larger doorways

8 Likes

There’s custom moodlets in that sex mod which are like, wearing a strapon so +1 sex appeal, so surely there’d be a way of doing one for being stuffed, for example if weight (or whatever unit that weight slider is measured in on the create a sim screen) goes up x amount in y amount of time give stuffed moodlet, just seems like a simple script.

As for all that amazing stuff, the fact this isn’t a mod for any game ever, nevermind Sims, tells me how hard that’d be lol

3 Likes

Yeah totally agree, that would be cool btw

2 Likes