Sims 4 mods

It would be nice if it was possible to just rub a sims belly on command, It would be nice to have a bunch of fetish interactions with sims! I wonder if anyone is trying to do this

4 Likes

There is a mod called Slice of life mod which allows you to select a sims “turn on” and one of the options is chubby sims.I hope that helps someone
Link: Slice of Life Mod - The Sims 4 Catalog

6 Likes

Yeah that would be cool, also yeah it was kinda a surprise to see chubby sims as a turn on/turn off

Yes please!
that would be awesome

1 Like

anyone know how to mod in the pregnancy waddle for a walk style? it feels weird for my superfat sims to walk normally

3 Likes

I downloaded the belly slider but it doesn’t work. I think it’s outdated but I have zero idea how to patch it. I cri everitim

Hi everyone

i add new links :

My presets:

im newbie with blender so i constantly keep doing new presets but my stuff is just for people who love enormous sims ( dont expect nothing amaizing cause im bad with blender)

Bye!

1 Like

how does this work with sims at mat fatness? or with a mod to increase the max fat for sims? I know with my sims mod set up that at new weight sizes the belly starts to concave once they reach a high weight level with maxed belly size

1 Like

with kira slider u have 4 options, the enormous option u can make the belly hit the ground
but at the same time the belly grows forward. I have some presets with big rounded belly that works really nice with the slider because it keeps the rounded shape even if you make it bigger

this picture is without slider

new presets

5 Likes

There is a guy in this community named SimsFattener, that posts his mods in the General Games section.

Yeah, i’ve heard that guy has pretty good mods!

15 Likes

Is there a working physique multiplier? Ive tried a bunch of mods that multiply the physique/muscle sliders, but none seem to function. From Evolved old ones to the new, fitness control. They expand the range of the slider, but it does nothing past stock after a certain point.

Did you try changing outfits? You can move the slider up to max, but you won’t be able to see weight beyond default max unless you change outfits after moving the slider. If you have already tried that, then I got nothing.

That did work, ty. Only now it seems to reset to the default max value when going in and out of menus. For instance going into CAS to modify another sim reset it on the main sim. Then saving the game also reset it.

An easy fix is roBurky’s Fitness Controls, which has actually been posted before in this topic. It can also be used to prevent sims from losing weight too easily and it has it’s own customizable multipliers.

3 Likes

I need help this been happen for while and i need help fix it

1 Like

I’m not sure why it happens, but you’ll need to drag the belly back in just a little bit until it pops back out.

1 Like

Hey all,

In the course of my investigations into the Sims 4 I found a mod that not only tells you what the numerical weight value for your sims is, it allows you to change it in real time, along with a bunch of other stuff that’s really cool to play around with (including adjusting the size of individual body parts) for both household members and NPCs.

The mod’s name is MC Command Center. To adjust weight go into the main MCCC menu by clicking on a sim, then go to “MC CAS,” “Set Physique” and “Set Fatness,” then type in a number from -100 to 100 (this works fine with the roBurky mod in my experience)

Using an in-game Sim computer you can also set minimum (or maximum) values for both fitness and fatness, which is pretty cool if you want a world where everyone’s at least a little chunky. Just like in normal play you have to save or otherwise update the game state for eating/spells/cheats/whatever to affect the numbers.

One thing I also discovered through this mod: making Sims with the weight slider at 0 sets their weight by default at around -80. Weight doesn’t actually start to increase until you get into the positives, so it was taking a lot longer for my sims to fill out than it should have. You can set the minimum weight to 0 through the computer or just manually adjust it so it isn’t a problem anymore. I really appreciate this mod because it allows me to quantify how quickly specific things make sims gain, which is always fun and useful.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/

2 Likes

thanks you, i am try to make few change to a family.